H&R Anti-Roll Bars

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
wingzee;746421 said:
It's RM1950 with installation bro. Found another place offering RM1800 without installation. I don't mind waiting for you and get mine installed together bro. :)

I am interested but at RM1,950 with installation, is this for an E60 ?

wingzee;746421 said:
It's RM1950 with installation bro. Found another place offering RM1800 without installation. I don't mind waiting for you and get mine installed together bro. :)

RM 1,800 without installation is a very good price.

wingzee;746421 said:

Hehe ... Thanks for the info bro can you pm me the shops name that's offering 1.8k for the H&R ARB

If you don't mind waiting then then it'll be great to do the installs together :top:

Herbert;747344 said:
RM 1,800 without installation is a very good price.

Yeap surveyed quite a number of shops before bumped into that. Installation I think another RM80-100?

@B33mEr: UGPM. :)

wingzee;747361 said:
Yeap surveyed quite a number of shops before bumped into that. Installation I think another RM80-100?

@B33mEr: UGPM. :)

bro, what is the shop's name? tq

wingzee;746421 said:
very good price...bro,pls PM shop contact number..tq

Installed d H&R ARB 3 days ago in my E46. D steering response felt sharper (Is it my imagination?) n definately less body roll during agressive cornering:top: Considering this upgrade in my other E36!

udm68;749533 said:
Installed d H&R ARB 3 days ago in my E46. D steering response felt sharper (Is it my imagination?) n definately less body roll during agressive cornering:top: Considering this upgrade in my other E36!

In turns depending on the ARBs bias ... :)

udm68;749533 said:

Hon,

It is not your imagination...that is the whole German designed and engineering efforts put into the H&R ARB. One of the best investments for any beemer owners.

wingzee;746421 said:

Please pm me the name of shop & tel no if any. TQ

Dear All,

Decided to go back to original stock springs, previously using H&R Sport Springs (2 months). Prefer to enjoy a more comfortable ride.
Willing to let go the H&R Springs at a song. PM me for price. Cheers.

Guzzler;749569 said:
Dear All,

Decided to go back to original stock springs, previously using H&R Sport Springs (2 months). Prefer to enjoy a more comfortable ride.
Willing to let go the H&R Springs at a song. PM me for price. Cheers.

Are you from KL? Seriously, KL roads are horrible and I don't think lowering the car would make anyone happy with the ride comfort :(

gunmetal;747492 said:
very good price...bro,pls PM shop contact number..tq

If posting the shop number doesn't not break any rule, would you just post the shop name and number in open forum for all to benefit bro?

wingzee;746421 said:

Pls pm name and tel of the shop @...RM1950 with installation.

Thanks.

Speedline, Kota Damansara ... very nice price with installation. Go ask Ah Hoong. You will be happy with the price. :)

Motorsport Div Sunway not competitive. Was quoted $2,400 with installation. Now waiting for Speedzone to quote. May try Tianci's recommendation.

May try Auto Future @ Uptown as well. Was quoted less than 2k few months ago.

Top Bottom