Guess Who's Back!!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
pussy;323258 said:
hmmnn... so the mischievous boys are back...12 pages so far...

Hartgooy... welcome back...

Zam.... go easy with the words... dun want Mod in here too often.

Flash goreng... nice to see you here again...

Naza 2.... how's the car ? you need to up the stakes with that pendek ...

Steven... wahhh... still with your 520i e60 ?

cheers guys..

pussy loves you all, especially that pendek...

yes sar!! mista felix sar!!! .. we be veli gud gud wan .. mista felix sar!! :65: :65:

535i;323262 said:
If you are referring me as the 'pendek' - then my answer will be 'I lap u too' .. :love:

Else ... you can kiss my arse - i meant my M5 arse ... yeah yeah .. the one that kenot idle one ... :rock:
naza2;323266 said:
haha.. i think the nickname pendek will stick for good. thank you pussy.
535i;323273 said:
Mar-sili owner - pls go to mar-siliclubmesia.com ... :thefinger:

eeh eeh .. sukanye dia ... calling abe pendek .. dia tu vertically challenged tak sedor ...:thefinger:

see, abe hot oledi ....

okow;323286 said:
Eh, I am confused...i thot the 'dapat free h/p' was forumer 530i and not 520i?
ICEMAN 13;323289 said:
you're definately getting old dude .....

be free.. set your mind free O' Riding God AKA OKOW ... like u were , Rider of Riders ... i bow at theee ...

naza2;323085 said:
at least i dont look like a bank robber.

ahhh.... all that sweet name calling and 12 pages already after starting yesterday at 4.45pm..... its like coming home I tell you!!

zif.... kote mamak kau!

flash .... stop counting!

hardgay.... jln fettes raid kau punya kerja ya?

zam.... apa ni ring ring ring ... talk is cheap my friend ... I want to see you HERE!!

steben.... my cheapo camera takes better pics than your fixed lens fuji thing you planning to buy!!

lee.... stop walking on water and report for duty you SOB... my pics how? good ah.... its only a panasonic lumix DMC FX01.... pics posted are reduced resolution , ori is a forum wrecking 2mb+ each

its a nice morning here in the fatherland...... some pics to start the day
P1010316.jpg

its so nice to have breakfast here i dont wanna leave....
P1010317.jpg

aaahhhhhhh.... zam bila lagi???

at the moment - not good - just realised the load-tax for M5 is due on 2nd June !!! Fark !!!

Furthermore, the MAF messed up again + thermostat . MAF is circa RM 3k !!! Thermostat is 400 ...

Morale of the story - dun buy / convert to S38B36. Better go along the M60 V8 !! Cheaper and less headache / heartache ..

Power does not come cheap ....

Jipster;323300 said:
ahhh.... all that sweet name calling and 12 pages already after starting yesterday at 4.45pm..... its like coming home I tell you!!

zif.... kote mamak kau!

flash .... stop counting!

hardgay.... jln fettes raid kau punya kerja ya?

zam.... apa ni ring ring ring ... talk is cheap my friend ... I want to see you HERE!!

steben.... my cheapo camera takes better pics than your fixed lens fuji thing you planning to buy!!

lee.... stop walking on water and report for duty you SOB... my pics how? good ah.... its only a panasonic lumix DMC FX01.... pics posted are reduced resolution , ori is a forum wrecking 2mb+ each

its a nice morning here in the fatherland...... some pics to start the day
P1010316.jpg

its so nice to have breakfast here i dont wanna leave....
P1010317.jpg

aaahhhhhhh.... zam bila lagi???

FLY!!! i tell u IT WASNT ME !!! hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph ..
dowan flen liow ... ::p:

535i;323301 said:
at the moment - not good - just realised the load-tax for M5 is due on 2nd June !!! Fark !!!

Furthermore, the MAF messed up again + thermostat . MAF is circa RM 3k !!! Thermostat is 400 ...

Morale of the story - dun buy / convert to S38B36. Better go along the M60 V8 !! Cheaper and less headache / heartache ..

Power does not come cheap ....

abe,abe... if u dont try , u neber know rite .. so now u know ...
u still ABE VERTIGO

mrhartge;323304 said:
abe,abe... if u dont try , u neber know rite .. so now u know ...
u still ABE VERTIGO

Vertigo pun vertigo lah ..

Janji keter ///M-Power .. :burnout:

535i;323308 said:
Vertigo pun vertigo lah ..

Janji keter ///M-Power .. :burnout:

abe , lu cakap manyak butut wor.. manyak butut ...

itu kila-kila punya wolang mana pegi , manyak slow lar .. nama itu sloth juga

mrhartge;323309 said:
abe , lu cakap manyak butut wor.. manyak butut ...

itu kila-kila punya wolang mana pegi , manyak slow lar .. nama itu sloth juga

he is working somewhere - trying to avoid tax ... :top:

mrhartge;323298 said:
be free.. set your mind free O' Riding God AKA OKOW ... like u were , Rider of Riders ... i bow at theee ...

Wah, so complementary...my head to big for my helmet liao! Hahaha
Oops, with this group back here ... looks like we're gonna need increased bandwidth already!

okow;323315 said:
Oops, with this group back here ... looks like we're gonna need increased bandwith already!

hahahaha...u need it okow... this gang posting is totally waste of bandwidth....

wow. so long 14 pages!!!! look at the welcoming party for the otais... don't just talk only ya.. be a club member or I come and sekeh :p

HAHAHAHA ....... Welcome back all the 'orang tua-tua' ... heheh

Good to hear Jipster, Aris Buncit, Budak Zam, Abe VeeLapan now M5, Steben, Flash, Naza back .... :rock:
I like to see more 'orang tua-tua' like latuk aka ILV, Babi King, King Hamsap, Official AhBeng and many more ..

Just one request other than Pork King and Abe M5 ..... yang lain semua bile mau join OFFICIAL MEMBER ????

But one thing for sure ...... , Moderator need to work harder .... and beware to other whom like to post nonsence .... sure kena bomb ....:thefinger:

oppsss... hardgay... when u want to join as official member?? then ur nickname can be blue maaa.... can eksyen oneee

ICEMAN 13;323289 said:
you're definately getting old dude .....

bro.. no lar... 535i got it first.. he gave it back and then 520i got. AFter 520i got it, he cabut lar..:listen:

jarance;323332 said:
bro.. no lar... 535i got it first.. he gave it back and then 520i got. AFter 520i got it, he cabut lar..:listen:

U have very the good memory Unker ...

Those were the times ... enjoyed every minute of it ... :top:

535i;323345 said:

yup... those were the times bro... those were the times...

535i;323345 said:

I was right!!!

Woi Bhai...siapa tua!!!

okow;323315 said:
Oops, with this group back here ... looks like we're gonna need increased bandwidth already!
zamtresco;323320 said:
hahahaha...u need it okow... this gang posting is totally waste of bandwidth....

PODAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!.. waste of time konon.. then why u post post ... BOMB kang!!!! :33:

sori aaar Rider Of Riders ... bowing in awe ... :adore:

Top Bottom