Group buy: Latex seat padding

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Ahh...I'm OK with delay as long as there're updates :4:

I want to change the plastic cover (broken since...forever....3rd time since 2008) after installing the latex padding.

Guys,
alamak,how cld i miss this group buy, neway,is there any chance to add one more name, which is me?
If can,pls put my name , if not, then have to wait for next round lorr..

Thanks.

Sorry for the slight delay due to year end peak production thus having difficulty to squeeze in this small batch. Now the goods is ready and i shall pass to BMW7833 soon.

Sorry naharnms already closed.

Hi all buyers, pls allow me to have some time to get the pading from EL118, a bit busy recently. Pai seh..

collected mine today during e39 tt. thanks again to bmw7833 for organising this.

erica34 and me plan to keep the padding 1st until we re-wrap the seat.

So you guy (Gerald 5, seewai, Nitedevil, Longestdrive) can discuss to go to put on 1st. Who want to lead?

I'm in for rewrapping as well. My only constraint is time.

Bro bmw7833, you want to re-wrap front + rear seats?

bmw7833;703962 said:
erica34 and me plan to keep the padding 1st until we re-wrap the seat.

So you guy (Gerald 5, seewai, Nitedevil, Longestdrive) can discuss to go to put on 1st. Who want to lead?

seewai;703964 said:
I'm in for rewrapping as well. My only constraint is time.

Bro bmw7833, you want to re-wrap front + rear seats?

Yes bro, but not so soon.

Just an update, I've done rewrapping my E39 front seats already, the 4 x seat padding utilized.

seewai;728653 said:
Just an update, I've done rewrapping my E39 front seats already, the 4 x seat padding utilized.

Share with us how's the feel?

Herbert;728657 said:
Share with us how's the feel?

Main contributor is to raise up the sunken seat. The latex are so firm it could last very long and the feeling is quite similar to sitting on a latex mattress, makes the ride more comfortable too.

guys,

any chance that anyone of you bought extra padding and wish to dispose the same.... please let me know... thanks

Top Bottom