Group Buys : Goodridge High Performance Brakelines

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Hi, jux to ask izit any extra set for e60 -530i ?? if no then izit posibble to get tis product again ??

tq..

ngyk4949;755540 said:
Hi, jux to ask izit any extra set for e60 -530i ?? if no then izit posibble to get tis product again ??

tq..

bro,

it is possiable, we are planning to do another group buy as if we reach at least 6 - 10 sets of order. will PM you if we start the 2nd GB

sewell;755624 said:
bro,

it is possiable, we are planning to do another group buy as if we reach at least 6 - 10 sets of order. will PM you if we start the 2nd GB

Tq so much , pls let me know when u start for 2nd GB ...

conan;755050 said:
Bro, can you please PM me your contact number? thanks

Bro - I don't seem to have received your PM. can you please call or send me your contact to arrange for collection. Thanks

by the way for info, Albert WP manage to get the 2 nos of hose from the ABS pump to be customised to braided s/steel :) Changed my 2 front disc genuine BMW, 4 pads all round genuine BMW and the goodridge hose and an ABS sensor. All this set me back for RM 2.5K just for brake system. Rear disc next time only change. Pocket dry..

calling for Wutty, Ramsing, Huskar3399 and Conan

i have drop you a PM in your mailbox, please contact me to arrange your breaklines collection.

Calling for Conan and Ramsing. where are you ? Dont want your Breaklines already?

rogerlee71;763135 said:
Please count me in for 2nd group buy. Mine is 530i LCI.
MadZiZ;764265 said:
Count me in for one set too k for fronts, E46 2.2 6potter....

Bro, group buy will be ON after this raya. Please stay tune

Top Bottom