Group Buys : Goodridge High Performance Brakelines

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
hi bro sewell......if u happen to hv an extra e39 set..pls do let me know...plus d price as well....

Daniel E30;748688 said:
Looking forward for the line. Now i have to find good pads to match.

try Hawk performance pads. I used them before. good bite on cold/hot.

pam312;748605 said:
hi bro sewell......if u happen to hv an extra e39 set..pls do let me know...plus d price as well....

bro, we do not have extra set. after the 1st group buy taken and install their brakelines. we will organise 2nd GB if we have another 10 people would want to buy this brakelines

Dear ALL,

due to the queen juiblee UK declare 4 days of public holiday. our parcel being stuck over there and will be delivery out soon. please be patient.

sewell;748729 said:
bro, we do not have extra set. after the 1st group buy taken and install their brakelines. we will organise 2nd GB if we have another 10 people would want to buy this brakelines

thanks bro....will wait for ur 2nd GB then....

pussy;748705 said:
try Hawk performance pads. I used them before. good bite on cold/hot.
These pads r good but noisy, so it takes bit of getting used to. d noise i mean. Plus my mechanic says they hurt yr disc quite considerably compared 2 d oem ones. FYI.

sewell;748729 said:

bro, please count me in for 2nd GB.

Dear all,

Due to the component shortage our product only will shipped out targeted at this thursday. the product shall reach to malaysia next week.

will update you all once i clear the customs and reached my place.

sewell;750618 said:
Dear all,

Due to the component shortage our product only will shipped out targeted at this thursday. the product shall reach to malaysia next week.

will update you all once i clear the customs and reached my place.

Noted. Thanks for the updates.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk

...so has the stuff been sent out? if yes, when is the ETA? TQ.

XXX;752228 said:
...so has the stuff been sent out? if yes, when is the ETA? TQ.

Sorry for the late arrive of the stock. The stock has been send out by last Friday. It should be in our shore and waiting for customs clearance . It should be not long to reach my hand and yours.

Dear All,

CM wish to remind all buyers to take extra precaution when making any payment to seller and/or organiser of group buy. For your information, the club does not have any personal information on any Club guest.

Thank you.

GOOD NEWS !

i got a call from UPS saying that the good has clear from customs. and the goods is going to deliver to my office by today or tomorrow.

would you all want to collect the brakelines by this friday ? Citta Mall ? or further arrangement?

Can we make it 22/6/2012 (friday) Citta Mall, Ara Damansara. time 9PM onwards to around 10.00PM

please reply how many pll is attending

Top Bottom