Grand tt on NTV 7 this Wed 18 June

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

gracetcp

Club Guest
Dear all, the coverage of our grand tt + interview with Albundy will be on ntv 7 this Wed 18 June on the breakfast show, anytime from 8.30am to 10.00am. Do try catch it!

nvm me got astromax will set to record it.

gracetcp;333714 said:
Dear all, the coverage of our grand tt + interview with Albundy will be on ntv 7 this Wed 18 June on the breakfast show, anytime from 8.30am to 10.00am. Do try catch it!

Thx Grace for that announcement..was wondering when they would air that event...
lols...

Nice meeting u too.
:rock::rock:

Got youtube version or not? Ppl outside of d country cannot get NTV7.

Great stuff..can someone pls record it and put it up on Youtube......:top:

and post the youtube link here when it's done please. :)

thank you. job well done. :)

Just saw the program on NTV7 dam cun i would say. Our President wa look good on TV la. Fireblade look so young on TV.Good PR for the club to come out on TV.

redbaron;334289 said:
Just saw the program on NTV7 dam cun i would say. Our President wa look good on TV la. Fireblade look so young on TV.Good PR for the club to come out on TV.

Ahem! Yes, Mr. VP, let me speak for all la.... you look good yourself too! Especially, the hat!

Videos up

Hope this works...dunno if on u tube gonna be faster...so can somebody maybe u tube it..

Click Image below to view video..

Miss it as I am in the office without TV :( Appreciate if someone would upload it on utube and post the link here. Pretty please...

YEP, saw that too this morning. Good interviews & well said for both MR President and VP. Some nice shots of selected bimmer.......bugger my Ci just can see the csl rims and side only!!!......(car on the left side of the last closing scene)......OKLA!!

Bal, gua call batik this morning (motorad) told him that his black K1, make a great show off entrance in the clip. Lucky bugger!!!!!

ok lah tu bro at least yr rims were featured hehehehe

After about 10 attempts of replay (it kept stopping arbitrarily), managed to view the entire video. Cool. But why at the end redbaron interview was cut off... is there a part two of the video?

no part 2 its ntv7's editing i suppose..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom