Golfer Fanatic :)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
irfan80;802827 said:
walaleiii....the greatest ever ABC (aligator Buaya Crocodile) has spoken.....i dont ever qualified to be ur water boy, some more to give u lesson....hihi.....

:4: ... name calling tu bro ... violation of forum rules hehehehehe ... now you will be penalised, 100 driving range balls on you :vroam: .....

QD250;802829 said:
Hellooooo....

me and astroboy goes to the driving range in subang jaya (besides the federal highway) about once or twice a week.... if you are keen, you can meet us up there.... extreme park was near my house, but now closed. the one in kota damansara is usually full with people tcss and sitting whilst leaving the bays full with about 20 to 30 balls but no one hitting.....

on another note, i am more keen if people want to organize a weekly golf game of 2/3 flights where all levels can join and play....

tq for the advice bro....we gonna start with KD this week and see our luck there....

lets do this....

Since we gonna have Klang & Shah Alam Chapter TT

Venue: Restoran Subaidah Kota Damansara
Date: 1st Feb 2013
Time: 10pm onwards

show of hands for Driving Range (as the ball whacker or spectator):

Venue: Kota Damansara Driving Range near Giant
Date: 1st Feb 2013
Time: 8.30pm

1. irfan80
2. _M_
3. Azmany72
4. Mavik

tq

ps: about the weekly game...once we get our "game" back, we'll contact u for sure...if u r free this friday, do join us and ajar us la pls...

dzuljazz2001;802831 said:
:4: ... name calling tu bro ... violation of forum rules hehehehehe ... now you will be penalised, 100 driving range balls on you :vroam: .....

wakakakakakaka...........

translate : yes irfan, i'll be at the range to whack those 100 balls..

Pls state ur preferred venue & proficiency level please...

1. Herbert - Kota Permai (neither-here-nor-there)
2. Astroboy - Tropicana (hustler)
3. irfan80 - as long as in peninsular i wallop (worst than neither-here-nor-there)
4. Swansonz - Anywhere in Klang Valley (Newbie)
5. Azmany72 - anywheresocan (hustler)
6. AmoiSky - Kota Damansara.. tak jam sangat lah.. sikit je.. dekat dengan Giant besar tu jer.. plus, dekat dgn rumah
7. _M_- KD (novice)
8. C-square - KD (pro after mabuk)
9. Mavik - KD/BU/Tropicana (novice hitting 100-120 depending on course :p)
10. maccasel - KLGCC (Mont Kiara) (ayam level)

dzuljazz2001;802831 said:

yezzaaa..i have upgraded myself to become a trouble maker....hahahaha...

Tuan, if u come and join, 200 balls and "eat what u can" at Subaidah is on me.....hihihi

hahaha.... if i'm free i'll come this friday nite to hit some balls at KD, went there once with my son and had to go back home as none of the bays are free, especially on friday evening when everyone seems to go there for TT.... atas carpet, an iron will be lying with about 20 balls left.... but no one hitting.....

pm me your number so that i can ctc u.....

Prez - bila mau buat itu BMW vs Merc punya tourney? hehehe

Prez - i was refering to this thread...

so bila mau start balik.... hehehe

QD250;802840 said:
hahaha.... if i'm free i'll come this friday nite to hit some balls at KD, went there once with my son and had to go back home as none of the bays are free, especially on friday evening when everyone seems to go there for TT.... atas carpet, an iron will be lying with about 20 balls left.... but no one hitting.....

pm me your number so that i can ctc u.....

Prez - bila mau buat itu BMW vs Merc punya tourney? hehehe

We will try to host our very own first ( to gauge where we stand), then only can we think of holding a game with other car clubs ...:)

We should merge the two golf threads into on, senang for everyone. OK everyone?

Golf Fanatics sound too advanced for those who hav been posting on d other thread...

dzuljazz2001;802872 said:
We will try to host our very own first ( to gauge where we stand), then only can we think of holding a game with other car clubs ...:)

Gua dengar itu Herbert punya handicap single digit aje lor .........

tIANcI;802882 said:
Gua dengar itu Herbert punya handicap single digit aje lor .........

woooaaah...ya ka?...so tuan VP, if thts the case....what is it with the "neither-here-nor-there" skill talk la....? hihihi...

Although the thoughts of putting in a ball into 18 holes sounds enticing, but im not a golfing fan:eek:.

Enjoy guys

tIANcI;802898 said:
Herbert ...

Trust me... Herbert is nothing.. lot's of high hands around.. no prize money, no trophy, u will never see their name in the list.

astroboy;802902 said:
Trust me... Herbert is nothing.. lot's of high hands around.. no prize money, no trophy, u will never see their name in the list.

Then time to take on the Merc boys la!

astroboy;802907 said:
Not my call.. :4:

I nobody ma.. duduk diam2 main guli.. :4:

Come on ... you duduk diam-diam? You can make a call ok. You suggest some interesting stuff in the forum dun you? True or not? :) Be proactive again ... go for it. Put in effort for the club mah ... be proactive.

Top Bottom