Golfer Fanatic :)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
beemer_golfer;472486 said:
for a start...lets go to genting awana guys... get 2 flight (8 people) should be ok oledi ma.... :top: propose time and date lor.....

I am ok anytime. Let us do it on a weekday morning.

next monday 30th nov 2009, me & QD250 plan to play at Seri Sgor................anyone ?

Next time would like to join you guys. This month too busy. Minum 100plus, play also 100+ strokes, okay with you guys or not:listen:

bailey..seri selangor?? wahhh nak balas dendam at that place laa.... damn hard...1st time playing there mange to play 94 only...huwaa...koyak koyak... putting green so fast... compettition course ma.... 30th.? ayarkk.. lambat bukak forum ma..... if not can join u.... :)

for a start seri selangor or monterez should be ok ma... monterez got AGN... so guys.. any date ?

Golfing Enthusiasts

Me lousy at whacking those balls. Wood or iron also same distance! Then scratch the club!!!

Herbert;802550 said:
please lah don't call me MR...sound so formal. pieseh. beside go karting, anyone keen on golfing or to the driving golf range?

Golfing is my middle name la tuan.....when to turun Padang....hihihi

slyder;802578 said:
Irfan and _M_ Start a Unofficial Golf Tourney By Team HSP boleh tak ?

Interesting idea.. but Team Hi-Speed Performance only hav Irfan McIlroy.. not enuf kaki la to anchor a Golf Tourney..

_M_;802604 said:
Interesting idea.. but Team Hi-Speed Performance only hav Irfan McIlroy.. not enuf kaki la to anchor a Golf Tourney..

driving range also can for a start to get the ball rolling. who knows club may have hidden talent unexplore!!!

_M_;802604 said:
Interesting idea.. but Team Hi-Speed Performance only hav Irfan McIlroy.. not enuf kaki la to anchor a Golf Tourney..[/]

yes I agree with _M_......but should anybody want to learn golf....we can go whack some balls at the driving range la for a start....hihihi....

irfan80;802606 said:
This is off topic already....but, yes I agree with _M_......but should anybody want to learn golf....we can go whack some balls at the driving range la for a start....hihihi....back to karting topic now....

For my height should be long shaft right?

You guys want me to arrange for you all to go play at Sg Long? Jack Nicklaus Signature course. Just fully refurbished.

tIANcI;802611 said:
You guys want me to arrange for you all to go play at Sg Long? Jack Nicklaus Signature course. Just fully refurbished.

I have to bring a bag full of golf balls.....sure hilang banyak 1......

irfan80;802613 said:
I have to bring a bag full of golf balls.....sure hilang banyak 1......

You are OFF TOPIC! Hahaha ... Kena dah ... If you all serious I arrange la.

I will start a new thread for golf enthusiasts and move all golf related posts this new thread. Come, let discuss more about golfing...

tIANcI;802611 said:

Haven't played at Sg Long and heard the green fees is expensive. Can check out the price for a flight for weekday and weekend?

Top Bottom