Golfer Fanatic :)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Noticed Bukit Jelutong isn't on the list. Is that place still open? Haven't been in a while.

Pls state ur preferred venue & proficiency level please...

1. Herbert - Kota Permai (neither-here-nor-there)
2. Astroboy - Tropicana (hustler)
3. irfan80 - as long as in peninsular i wallop (worst than neither-here-nor-there)
4. Swansonz - Monterez/Subang (hustler)
5. Azmany72 - anywheresocan (hustler)

later we can decide...tq

Ekkk.. hustler plak.. nanti all the buaya come u baru tau.. but for TT, Kota is great la. Open till late, huge tables and movable chairs, mamak style. Kitchen serves everything! Same like Extreme park last time.

3. irfan80 - as long as in peninsular i wallop (worst than neither-here-nor-there)
6. AmoiSky - Kota Damansara.. tak jam sangat lah.. sikit je.. dekat dengan Giant besar tu jer.. plus, dekat dgn rumah :top:

astroboy;802790 said:
Ekkk.. hustler plak.. nanti all the buaya come u baru tau.. but for TT, Kota is great la. Open till late, huge tables and movable chairs, mamak style. Kitchen serves everything! Same like Extreme park last time.

hihi...so what is ur level?...better than herbert maybe...we need ABC oso to give free coaching....

ps: ABC (aligator Buaya Crocodile - term to decribe hustler but never want to admit, always tipu handicap so tht can POW friends money..lol)

Kota Permai is "neither-here-nor-there" la Tuan....lol...the rest....pls state ur preferred venue & proficiency level please...

3. irfan80 - as long as in peninsular i wallop (buaya)
4. _M_ - KD or Tropicana (novice)

later we can decide...tq

Sri Damansara driving range could be a good venue. Got a pub next to it, so can try to swing the clubs while being in the state of mabuk. Hey, you'll be surprised that you may be able to hit the little white ball better!

6. AmoiSky - Kota Damansara.. tak jam sangat lah.. sikit je.. dekat dengan Giant besar tu jer.. plus, dekat dgn rumah
7. _M_- KD (novice)
8. C-square - KD (pro after mabuk)

Selamba Irfan letak aku hustler... correction needed heheh.

4. Swansonz - Anywhere in Klang Valley (Newbie)
6. AmoiSky - Kota Damansara.. tak jam sangat lah.. sikit je.. dekat dengan Giant besar tu jer.. plus, dekat dgn rumah
7. _M_- KD (novice)

8. C-square - Should be read "SD" not "KD"
.... actually come to think of it, anywhere also can lah (after mabuk, all driving range looks the same), as long as the I am free on that day.

lets do this....

Since we gonna have Klang & Shah Alam Chapter TT

Venue: Restoran Subaidah Kota Damansara
Date: 1st Feb 2013
Time: 10pm onwards

show of hands for Driving Range (as the ball whacker or spectator):

Venue: Kota Damansara Driving Range near Giant
Date: 1st Feb 2013
Time: 8.30pm

1. irfan80
2. _M_
3. Azmany72

tq

irfan80;802793 said:
hihi...so what is ur level?...better than herbert maybe...we need ABC oso to give free coaching....

ps: ABC (aligator Buaya Crocodile - term to decribe hustler but never want to admit, always tipu handicap so tht can POW friends money..lol)

My level is if I join team play.. whichever team I join sure tenggelam. My score for every 9 is 50~60... total score confirm above 110.. I'm using a 20 years old golf set (a gift from in-law) and refuse to get coached.. :rock:

Selamba Irfan letak aku hustler... correction needed heheh.

4. Swansonz - Anywhere in Klang Valley (Newbie)
7. _M_- KD (novice)
9. Mavik - KD/BU/Tropicana (novice hitting 100-120 depending on course :p)

irfan80;802571 said:
Golfing is my middle name la tuan.....when to turun Padang....hihihi

Golf?? ...do we need to register to any club to see this game, let alone play. :4: ... Any sifu here can give free lesson? :top: ...

dzuljazz2001;802823 said:
Golf?? ...do we need to register to any club to see this game, let alone play. :4: ... Any sifu here can give free lesson? :top: ...

walaleiii....the greatest ever ABC (aligator Buaya Crocodile) has spoken.....i dont ever qualified to be ur water boy, some more to give u lesson....hihi.....

Mr Prezz, I think in a way Mr VP is open to give some pointers to the newbies at the driving range first..... And i hear your goodself is also quite a hustler :top:

Make way for the kahuna of ABC.....:wink:

Hellooooo....

me and astroboy goes to the driving range in subang jaya (besides the federal highway) about once or twice a week.... if you are keen, you can meet us up there.... extreme park was near my house, but now closed. the one in kota damansara is usually full with people tcss and sitting whilst leaving the bays full with about 20 to 30 balls but no one hitting.....

on another note, i am more keen if people want to organize a weekly golf game of 2/3 flights where all levels can join and play....

Top Bottom