Free Meguiar Detailing Workshop - with discounts on products

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
There have been some interest indicated in this forum for a detailing workshop. Hypercoat, which distributes Meguiar's products, are willing to hold one for us.

There will also be special discounts for Meguiar's products on offer for participants on the day of the workshop.

Hypercoat/Meguiar's Detailing Workshop

Proposed Date : 12/1/08 (Saturday)
Proposed Time : morning to mid afternoon

Lee36328;273518 said:
Well done, my fellow detailing addicts.

The list is complete. A gentle housekeeping reminder, kindly note that space is limited, so last minute FFK after occupying a slot on the list is doing others a disservice. So, if you can't make it, or not sure you can make it, let me know early. Much appreciate it.

The details are below, barring some last-minute scheduling changes by Hypercoat. Am reconfirming it with Hypercoat as we speak.

Proposed Meguiar's Workshop
Date : 12th Jan 2008

No.30, Jalan Industri USJ1/1,
Taman Perindustrian USJ1,
47600 Subang Jaya, Selangor.

Here's the map again.

HypercoatMap.jpg

The List

1. Lee36328
2. QD250
3. Vincent Hor
4. Juan Powerblow
5. BlackE90
6. evilnickwong
7. seech
8. Albundy
9. meanguy
10. KennyG
11. Russie
12. 2cents
13. Don Franco
14. gracetcp
15. danc
16. ICEMAN 13
17. pcchuah
18. climenta-325i
19. alex88
20. Silver
21. SarJeePekAi
22. cppeng/Bl@ckB7
23. rahizwan aka Bl@ck7op :)
24. thsaw99
25. chaiks

Happy buffing.

This workshop is confirmed. The list is complete. Any additional cars, please PM me and I'll see if it can be fit in.

Next, a volunteer 'showcase car' is required, to be given full Meg treatment (worth several hundred bucks in the market). Preferably dark colour, good overall condition. Any volunteers?

Lee36328;274445 said:
This workshop is confirmed. The list is complete. Any additional cars, please PM me and I'll see if it can be fit in.

Next, a volunteer 'showcase car' is required, to be given full Meg treatment (worth several hundred bucks in the market). Preferably dark colour, good overall condition. Any volunteers?

meeeeeeeeeeeeeee, Bl@ckB7 can ah?

Hello bro, your Bl@ckB7 is an Audi-lah! This is BMW Club!

OK, I volunteer....my car dark green glasurit paint! Outcome sure nice wan!

if i just go and have a look can ah? hehe.... i got some friends in Megs!!! tell me when u have already send the car there. usually takes 3 days, they will give it the Ultimate Detail package!!!

i can go get some in process pictures!!!

Lee, can I volunteer my car. It's 1997 E36 328i, black. It's got some swirl marks and a few scratches here and there.

meanguy;274541 said:
Hello bro, your Bl@ckB7 is an Audi-lah! This is BMW Club!

OK, I volunteer....my car dark green glasurit paint! Outcome sure nice wan!

ai yoh nevermind mah, my B7 black color mah need the meg body massage lah me BMW officialmember mah.

I volunteer mine, with scratches and all.......

but can it be done that whole day ar? if 3 days, patah kaki liao......

btw, mine is dark grey, very dark......

QD250;274740 said:
I volunteer mine, with scratches and all.......

but can it be done that whole day ar? if 3 days, patah kaki liao......

btw, mine is dark grey, very dark......

fastest only 2 days i guess, not less. so only those that an afford to leave their cars behind should volunteer. hehe...

Which means we have to leave our poor baby there starting 9th January?

Should not be a problem for me!!!

Lee, does the volunteer car have to be with them for 3 days:eek: ? mine's dark blue, condition requires some restoration but still decent. don't mind being the volunteer here but 3 days without a ride would give me alot of difficulties:smokin: . pls advise, thanks.

Guys,

Thanks for the enthusiastic response.

Bundy is right, the car needs to be left with them for 3 days. It takes time for their sifus to work on every square inch of the car, so imagine what it will look like after that.

The car must be dropped off at Meg's on Wed morning, 9th Jan, and will be released on Sat 12th Jan after the workshop.

For the purpose of selection, Meg's has asked me to bring some cars for them to select. We are targeting by this Friday, 4th. I will revert with the time.

So, those of you interested in proposing your car for this free treatment, kindly drop me a PM with you contact number.

Please bear in mind, Meg's will select based on their criteria of a showcar, i.e. colour, condition, etc. I checked, must be BMW... :wink:

Thank you, and Happy New Year.

Mailbox full

My utmost apologies for those who found my PM mailbox full. It is cleared up now, please re-send.

Any volunteer cars that can make it for a quick preview by Meg's this Friday?

Anyone else who wishes to attend the workshop, kindly drop me a PM too; we can make some additional room.

Thanks for your participation.

i might b going to hang around. haha... send in one with fully modded kit and nice 20inch rims. hehe... anyway, it will appear in the Meguiars Malaysia Online Forum as well as a friend's blog, www.zeytee.blogspot.com very good time to show off your ride!!!

I think the best suited car will be one that has not been wax or polish for years. Then can see the before and after result and everyone can witness how Meguiar products and Hypercoat return the glory of past shines to the car.. :D Not much to see if the car is new or frequent sent to car spa..

Love to join u guys next Saturday.. :(

PM will be sent to Lee36328 with my contact. If ada room, send me an SMS..

Thanks!

The details are below,

Proposed Meguiar's Workshop
Date : 12th Jan 2008

No.30, Jalan Industri USJ1/1,
Taman Perindustrian USJ1,
47600 Subang Jaya, Selangor.

Here's the map again.

HypercoatMap.jpg

The Detailed Itenary

Venue: Hypercoat Enterprises Sdn Bhd
Date : 12th January 2008
Time : 9.00am to 2.00pm

Time Event

0930hrs Arrival of esteem members of BMW Club
1000hrs Introduction of Hypercoat & Meguiar's
1015hrs Presentation of Meguiar's
1045hrs Q & A
1100hrs Meguiar's Car Wash Demonstration
1130hrs Break time
1140hrs Meguiar's Paint Care Demonstration
1300hrs F&B
1330hrs Lucky Draw, Group Photo Session
1400hrs End

Those who has registered but yet to confirm, kindly drop me a PM to do so.

Anyone else who'd like to join, kindly also PM me early so I can try to fit you in.

Thank you.

Yeeeeahh! Get to attend my first official outing with BMW Club members... :D

TQ! TQ! TQ! :top:

Top Bottom