Forum member in focus - today's NST CBT section

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
bmw7833;496706 said:
"My first BMW was the 325i E46, and the car taught me a lot about cars. The more I learnt, the more I hated the E46," he recalled.

This guy got to be eddiefiola with his usual trademark.:top:

i have never met anyone who hates the E46. impartial or prefer other model perhaps, but not hate. i like the E46 for what it is..

my E46 this month cost me 3K to repair for radiator fan/engine seals/steering bush and all related plus others stuff i prefer not to remember.

"hate" is a very mild word to describe. best way to express is with a baseball bat...

Seriously, is the BMW that bad compared to Mercedes?
my impression of BMW is that its engine is much powerful than MB, suitable for young chaps and better acceleration than Merz ..... but didn't realise the feedback from you guys is that the maintenence is costly ...

Hellraiser;496949 said:
my E46 this month cost me 3K to repair for radiator fan/engine seals/steering bush and all related plus others stuff i prefer not to remember.

"hate" is a very mild word to describe. best way to express is with a baseball bat...

Eh, don't be so violent la! BTW, can I take the 1st swing off that bat ? Lemme know where you want it, babe! :love: Could you have not done the above in parts instead of one go ?

Cheers,
VaN.

initialM;496806 said:
U know the reporter arr?? Sexy or not???:love:

If the interview is about me, confirm SEXY! But since it's you we're talking about, confirm SEKSA! :sleep:

Cheers,
VaN.

let's just say my radiator fan became slower than than usual, car overheated. no choice but to change. can't risk going thru a traffic jam with the radiator fan motor dying on me. this happened before CNY.

have been having problem with the steering bush and just could not find the time to send it to the shop for 2 days. problem started one month ago and became worse and affected other parts. made an earlier arrangement with the mech but got rescheduled.

engine was leaking and started leaking more after CNY. must be the overheat....

no choice but to change all one shot. sikit sikit change, lagi sakit hati. i'm happy now, but poorer!

other than that, hardly any problems other than the usual not so expensive wear and tear.

car must have been acting up cos i've been oggling at alot of Z4's on the highway......hehe!

Top Bottom