Fine dining experience at KDU then to TT!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
ssmann;611338 said:
I can tell ure an expert @ the drinking game "match the rear to the face" huh Eggie????

Actually arrr, I have no idea those buttocks belong to who...

By all means, it could even be Mini Me's... :4:

Wahahaha...

How come Pic 1 & 4, same buntut? :D

Because I luv lace......

And if Mini Me's buntut like that.....I'll become a 'bum bandit'!!!!!

woi guys...never in my life wearing a g-string lah. itu initial M's back side lah

YaZmEeN;611543 said:
woi guys...never in my life wearing a g-string lah. itu initial M's back side lah

I think you were supposed to say Lace... :4:

Bump!!

ANYONE ELSE?

Date: 04/3/2011
Day: Friday
Dinner at 7.30pm.
RM 50 per pax

Anyone else interested? Open to all..not limited to anyone whether OM,CM,MM,SM,GM,IM,JDM,UDM,fill in the blankM...
Can go any Friday (so I'm told) but trying to get a bunch of kakis to go along..more fun!!..
If not keen for wine, drinks can be changed to either soft drinks or juices..but same price..

1. gregcwho - 2 pax
2. ssmann - 2 pax
3. herbert - 2 pax

Cheers :)

Will put the cutoff time at 3.00pm so as to be fair to the restaurant.

Please put in your name & number of pax if you are confirmed only..

Thanks for your help!!

BUMP..

Just to inform you gents..

The fine dining experience will end in April as the chefs will be away to contest in the HK International Culinary Competition early May.

I must say the food has really been excellent and worth every sen..Have been there twice with Ssmann, really want to go there again but my schedule is tight..

Just to recap, it's held every Friday only..the menu degustation would be.. Starter, Soup, Sorbet, Main course & Dessert.

Choice of main course will be Roasted Cornish Hen, Grilled Cornish Hen (I think) & Beef (really superb if you take beef)..that doesn't change.

What changes will be the Starter, Soup, Sorbet & Dessert...that's different every week. The bread is also excellent...

So if you gents are interested, please confirm latest by Thursday & PM me so that I can inform the restaurant ahead..wine is free flow but if you do not partake, soft drinks or fruit juices can be arranged..btw, appreciate no FFKs as they only cater to 24 pax per week..so it will be wasted for the students if FFK..

Price is only RM50 per pax..venue is at KDU (just off LDP)..Level 1,"Windows of Damansara".

gregcwho;620027 said:
BUMP..

Just to inform you gents..

The fine dining experience will end in April as the chefs will be away to contest in the HK International Culinary Competition early May.

I must say the food has really been excellent and worth every sen..Have been there twice with Ssmann, really want to go there again but my schedule is tight..

Just to recap, it's held every Friday only..the menu degustation would be.. Starter, Soup, Sorbet, Main course & Dessert.

Choice of main course will be Roasted Cornish Hen, Grilled Cornish Hen (I think) & Beef (really superb if you take beef)..that doesn't change.

What changes will be the Starter, Soup, Sorbet & Dessert...that's different every week. The bread is also excellent...

So if you gents are interested, please confirm latest by Thursday & PM me so that I can inform the restaurant ahead..wine is free flow but if you do not partake, soft drinks or fruit juices can be arranged..btw, appreciate no FFKs as they only cater to 24 pax per week..so it will be wasted for the students if FFK..

Price is only RM50 per pax..venue is at KDU (just off LDP)..Level 1,"Windows of Damansara".

101% supported!!! We go again next week bro.....

Top Bottom