TT for 7's

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
kanizzzzzz!!! where the hell is my logo....sob sob sob.
IMG_3365.jpg

5series tt undertray jatuh! 7series tt logo pulak terbang! next tt car color sure gone and become red :)

vixxx;734397 said:
IMG_3365.jpg

5series tt undertray jatuh! 7series tt logo pulak terbang! next tt car color sure gone and become red :)

Fuyoh, you must've been flying bro... :biggrin:

vixxx;734397 said:
IMG_3365.jpg

Alamak...logo tu terbang pasai ko pun terbang....yes ur car better become red...u see my red car nothing pun terbang..:)

All of u are notty la...now need to fork out $$$ for the suspension..hmm..B12? Rcw? Titans? Boge? Need to settle this b4 the sailing drive...:(

YaZmEeN;734475 said:
All of u are notty la...now need to fork out $$$ for the suspension..hmm..B12? Rcw? Titans? Boge? Need to settle this b4 the sailing drive...:(

What abt KW, PSS9, Ohlins or APM??...kekeke....racun sudah mari...:)
I heard APM very the good...:aetsch:

kaniz;734485 said:
What abt KW, PSS9, Ohlins or APM??...kekeke....racun sudah mari...:)
I heard APM very the good...:aetsch:

APM is useless.... KW, then PSS9.....

Yazmeen, you need to get stronger shocks, so harder ones...

pussy;734518 said:
APM is useless.... KW, then PSS9.....

Yazmeen, you need to get stronger shocks, so harder ones...

APM not so bad last time la. i remember i used to go to their factory in klang where they used to revalve the shocks on the spot. this was early 2000. fahmi was the engineers name. under warranty, so u pay some kopi, and u can try all different combo. hahaha...

Yaz....beware the racun. once u do the shocks, then ur car will feel slow. suddenly the corners become faster, but ur car no power. then have to upgrade hahahaha. mati like this. 1 bank not enough.

Hehe...thx for the advice. But KW might cost me close to 10k rite? Pss9 also the same lah, but do they have it for the E38?

Why i'm referring to B12, RCW, Titans and boge is bcoz it has been installed here, at my friens car. No need the hard ones la, just a decent set so that i wont be that itchy for the engine power upgrade....hehe..

After parking our rides, I heard the words "group photo" a few times the next thing I remember we were admiring the sunset beside the river....

Wah...long time never post...

Thanks to Kaniz for orgynizing this..your efforts much appreciated! Thanks also to all who were there,your company was heartwarming..

It was a good dinner & a solid drive too..with Bad's E92 behind me, no choice but to go sport mode & redline my M30 on the pickup...he he he..thanks Bad for sweeping!

Good fun, got to 210-220 certain stretches but the LATAR highway,damn!...too many undulations...

Looking fwd to the next one..

Cheers :)

Arrival I - people (not in picture)

7084420037_b9a9132656_z.jpg

Arrival II - food

7084419121_fe19ff48f9.jpg

More food:

6938346262_a93dbe6d24.jpg

Even more food:

7084421631_74eef4af7c.jpg

Full and content, ready to split:

7084746823_84ed0cb529_z.jpg

With much good food and nice people all around, I admit spending only very little time in taking pictures, busy for obvious reasons.

That's all folks!

You are right Seewai, with good company along with good food, who can remember to take pics la... Lets do it again..

3 generation of the 7's (E23, E32 & E38)....what a sight..:love: & these 3 was the early birds at MMZ b4 departure....:)

Picture013.jpg

Picture011.jpg

Picture012.jpg

The family table..:)

Picture019.jpg

Ruben, Greg & Seewai was really focused at their task..:)

Picture017.jpg

Badrul & Ruben tak puas hati dgn Pussy cos he ate more than anyone else...:) (Bujang Table)

Picture018.jpg

Top Bottom