Fine dining experience at KDU then to TT!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

gregcwho

Club Guest
Hi all,Just been given this piece of info..Anyone interested in a fine dining experience?...Sit down dinner consisting of..2 startersChoice of 3 main courses (2 chix,1 beef)DessertFree flow house wineAll of the above for RM50 only....This is a restaurant run by KDU Culinary & Hospitality students...who are currently preparing for the HKICC (Hong Kong International Culinary Classic) competition during HOFEX 2011..see this link for further info..http://www.hofex.com/hkicc.phpSo, anyone game? To be honest, I have not been there before so I can't comment on the quality of the food or service.But I guess it's worth a try..never know what experience you may get out of this..24 seats available..looking at Friday 25/2/2011 (today) or even 04/3/2011..Can makan then continue for TT at Mutiara Damansara..:biggrin:please indicate name/no of pax/date..1.2.3.4.5.Cheers :)

Tempting..tempting..try to racun them tonite for next week...hehe

Tq greg for sharing!

With the free flow of wine, many would probably be high before TT starts...

Maybe can see Serjit doing some donuts or tonggeng dance on the table man... :4:

the free flow of wine alone is worth more than RM50 ... good value i'd say

Am going 04/3/2011..

Anyone else interested?

1. gregcwho 2 pax

Cheers :)

gregcwho;610667 said:
Am going 04/3/2011..

Anyone else interested?

1. gregcwho 2 pax

I'm in bro with the mrs. Can bring my 2 year old or strictly adults? Tq bro for sharing this with us!

Am going 04/3/2011..

Anyone else interested?

1. gregcwho - 2 pax
2. ssmann - 2 pax
3. herbert - 2 pax

Cheers

Greg,

1. Please also check what is the dress code?
2. What is the address of the restuarant?

Ssmann,

Being a fine dinning experience, I believe it is strictly for adults only.

ssmann;610673 said:
I'm in bro with the mrs. Can bring my 2 year old or strictly adults? Tq bro for sharing this with us!

Ok bro..will check & revert back!

herbert;610674 said:
Am going 04/3/2011..

Anyone else interested?

1. gregcwho - 2 pax
2. ssmann - 2 pax
3. herbert - 2 pax

Cheers

Greg,

Ssmann,

Will get back on the dress code, although I am led to believe even though it's a "fine dining" restaurant but dress code pretty casual..
I will confirm up the address exactly,it's near the KDU campus fronting LDP..

ssmann;610673 said:

Bro ssmann, they can prepare a kid's menu..price about RM25. So if you wanna bring your 2 year old it's ok..need to inform them at least a day in advance.

herbert;610674 said:
Am going 04/3/2011..

Anyone else interested?

1. gregcwho - 2 pax
2. ssmann - 2 pax
3. herbert - 2 pax

Cheers

Greg,

Ssmann,

Bro Herbert,

Dress code for the restaurant is casual. The restaurant is located on the 1st floor of the KDU campus in Damansara Utama off the LDP. For a look at the restaurant,..see this link..http://htca.kdu.edu.my/restaurants_kdu_college.html.
I believe the restaurant name is Windows of Damansara. You can enter the campus via the main gate just off LDP. Can park anywhere in the vicinity of the guardhouse. The guards will be able to direct you to the lift to take to the 1st floor. The restaurant will be on the left as you exit the lift on the 1st floor.

Am going 04/3/2011..
Dinner at 7.30pm.
RM 50 per pax

Anyone else interested? Open to all..not limited to anyone whether OM,CM,MM,SM,GM,IM,JDM,UDM,fill in the blankM... :biggrin:
Can go any Friday (so I'm told) but trying to get a bunch of kakis to go along..more fun!!..
If not keen for wine, drinks can be changed to either soft drinks or juices..but same price..

1. gregcwho - 2 pax
2. ssmann - 2 pax
3. herbert - 2 pax

gregcwho;611297 said:
Am going 04/3/2011..
Dinner at 7.30pm.
RM 50 per pax

Anyone else interested? Open to all..not limited to anyone whether OM,CM,MM,SM,GM,IM,JDM,UDM,fill in the blankM... :biggrin:
Can go any Friday (so I'm told) but trying to get a bunch of kakis to go along..more fun!!..
If not keen for wine, drinks can be changed to either soft drinks or juices..but same price..

1. gregcwho - 2 pax
2. ssmann - 2 pax
3. herbert - 2 pax

Bro, thanks for confirming the kids menu. Pls count me in for 2 adults and 1 child. Tq bro

gregcwho;611297 said:
Am going 04/3/2011..
Dinner at 7.30pm.
RM 50 per pax

1. gregcwho - 2 pax
2. ssmann - 2 pax
3. herbert - 2 pax

Bro, thanks for confirming the kids menu. Pls count me in for 2 adults and 1 child. Tq bro

Roger..roger!!

Am going 04/3/2011..
Dinner at 7.30pm.
RM 50 per pax

Anyone else interested? Open to all..not limited to anyone whether OM,CM,MM,SM,GM,IM,JDM,UDM,fill in the blankM...

1. gregcwho - 2 pax
2. ssmann - 2 pax + 1
3. herbert - 2 pax

Bro, thank you once again for putting this together and also the Penang trip and not forgetting all the other support you have given to us friends and BMWCM.

For your kind efforts, pls accept a token of my appreciation and thus you are allowed to use 1 out of the 5 signature pictures I have below as inspiration....sorry the avatar picture is reserved.

Eggie86;611326 said:
Will Greg be tempted by Mallika, Deepika, Maria? :4:

I can tell ure an expert @ the drinking game "match the rear to the face" huh Eggie????

Top Bottom