Finally....got my ride

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
dzuljazz2001;649411 said:
:listen: I would be grinning from ear to ear if Mine can last 8 mths :(

From the massive awesomes torque churning out from your 53d, your rear tires are screaming for pityness everytime you step on the accelerator.

8-12 months and we have to spend RM3K for rear tyres? LOL. That's a bit painful isn't it? Haha. I hope the petrol version doesn't finish up the rear tyres so fast.

alianisa_04;649534 said:
Nice 'ALL BLACK'. what spec of ur car?...

Thanks all, mine is 2006 525i. Got small idrive w/o navi which I believe M-ASK type (correct me if I'm wrong), 19" Bilstein rims, Hamann bodykit and god knows what else. :p

Astronyu;649565 said:
Got small idrive w/o navi which I believe M-ASK type (correct me if I'm wrong)

Mine is exactly the same even LCI model, it doesn't have navi and I was thinking of changing the LCD to 8" which is bigger. Is it possible? I don't mind it without navi because I can buy a GPS seperately and it's so cheap nowadays.

aoch88;649566 said:
Mine is exactly the same even LCI model, it doesn't have navi and I was thinking of changing the LCD to 8" which is bigger. Is it possible? I don't mind it without navi because I can buy a GPS seperately and it's so cheap nowadays.

I believe the cost to upgrade to CIC is nearly 20k and if just upgrade to Navi pro should be around 8-10k? I mean, that is what I've been told. I'm too interested in upgrading the idrive.

Damonzero;649569 said:
Should be N engine, nice ! :)

Yes, it's N52.

I mean just change the LCD screen to bigger ones and maintain the whole system. RM8k to add navigation is just rubbish :) A GPS is only RM 500 these days.

aoch88;649573 said:
I mean just change the LCD screen to bigger ones and maintain the whole system. RM8k to add navigation is just rubbish :) A GPS is only RM 500 these days.

But adding a RM500 gps and stick it on the windscreen look very Honda-ish :D

Or where did u put it bro?

Damonzero;649579 said:
But adding a RM500 gps and stick it on the windscreen look very Honda-ish :D

Or where did u put it bro?

True but RM8K+ just for a Navi retrofit isn't justifiable. Moreover most of the cost is actually profits made by the shop itself so in terms of practicality I just use my iPhone or plan to get a proper GPS. When not in use, keep inside the compartment, haha.

nice looking e60 there ...super sweet when you;ve got it fitted with the right wheels, right lowering , right low profile tyre's and right b-kits ... congrats

Astro, just an idea

http://www.mp3car.com/general-hardw...mw-e60-install-and-i-bus-retrofit-tricky.html

4437047ed44f78e67e.jpg

nicecar u got there bro...looks garang! hehe enjoy ur e60 bro.

btw if not mistaken,have seen ur car in mudah some times ago..

If upgrading the navi to pro doesn't cost a bomb it might be a good alternative if not the 8" iDrive screen really looks quite tempting.

hakim_radzuan;649657 said:
nicecar u got there bro...looks garang! hehe enjoy ur e60 bro.

btw if not mistaken,have seen ur car in mudah some times ago..

Ya, the very same car. The previous owner is a member on this forum as well. :thumbsup:

Top Bottom