Finally!! My E60 525i M-Sport is here.. :)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
The bodykit does look good, however it does really dilute the uniqueness of the BMW ///M brand. Now, every e60 with bodykit looks like an M5 from the front...

Part of the reason I "defected"!

Originally posted by E46Fanatic@Mar 6 2006, 07:12 AM
K4 is based on the E200 K, and the D4 is based on the diesel variant. Saw a few K4's lately and they are lovely as well..
Really? I always thot the K4 was an E240 variant with 6-pot engine??... :blink:

Originally posted by The Necessary@Mar 6 2006, 01:01 AM
Kenny,

let me guess; your parents gave you that entire: "must have four doors and four proper seats, if not where are we going to sit?!", arguement, right?

That's why I got an e46 330, in spite of wanting an Evo 7 (at the time).

I've found the perfect solution now, though: run 2 cars, dude. 1 reliable, drive 'em around, daily driver, and another balls out weekend and track fun car.

But then again, maybe you're alot more mature than myself, and won't get upset when some "beng" blazes by in a turbo charged Satria GTi!

Oh, and have fun with the new car! Congratulations!
The Necessary: Thats the thing.. Im not too matured with regard to "bengs" blazing past as well.

My intention was originally as you suggested as well. When i returned from Australia end of last year, i decided to go 1 performance and 1 luxury so what i did was i went and got me the new Honda Accord 2.4 i-VTEC.

So all thats left now was the performance aspect to be filled. Somehow rather along the way, i got derailed from my original course and ended up with this 525i..

Last but not least, the parental units of course.

Thanks once again for the congrats. :)

Juan Poweblow/E46Fanatic: I was also under the impression that the K4 was a souped up E240 V6'er?

Having ridden in my neighbour's K4, it honestly doesnt feel like a 4 pot.. Definitely doesnt feel or sound like the Twinpulse in the C classes. Sounds more refined. Could be the better sound insulation?

Best Rgrds,
Kenny

Originally posted by E46Fanatic@Mar 6 2006, 01:21 AM
Yea, based on his postings alone, Kenny seems a lot more grown up than 21 years old. At 21 all I had was an old jalopy which was blowing tons of smoke and fogging up the streets in the US :rofl: .
E46Fanatics: True blue 21 year old beng bro.

But thanks alot for the compliment. In Hokkien, i think its called "Chau Lau".. Hahaha

K4 is based on the 4 potter E 200 Kompressor with a boost kit to 193hp and 260 NM @ 4000rpm torque. D4 is a souped up 270CDI with 215hp 475NM torque...

Check out the Brabus variants here yummy :D :

Brabus Lineup

Hmm 197hp... I think my 525i does 218hp?

Let me make my 3000kms and then give my neighbour a ring.. :lol:

Bro Kenny - Saw your car in Imbi this morning, driving around..Beauty man...Was tinted right ?

Originally posted by soorian@Mar 7 2006, 12:26 PM
Bro Kenny - Saw your car in Imbi this morning, driving around..Beauty man...Was tinted right ?
what the number

Congrats man...my friend just got his new 530 this afternoon. dark blue comes with sun roof and adaptive lights....cool.

Soorian: Yups.. Tinted with Rikecool.. Illegal all around except windscreen.

Wanted to go to the pakar kulit place but driving around looking for parking. Wanted to pay dbkl for parking instead of the "jockey" assholes that block up public carpark lots with their cones and insist on a RM5 payment.

Had to succumb eventually i suppose.. Real daylight robbery man..

Top Bottom