Excuse me, what is the time, please?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

BlackCat

Founding Member
Staff member
Dear forum members, Here is another watch thread that I would like to post. Nothing out of the ordinary. Just wanting to know if you would like to share with others here on the forum:
  • What timepiece are you wearing on your wrist usually (a pic would be nice)
  • What prompted you to acquire this timepiece:
  • aesthetics/visual/beauty etc
  • built
  • practical/no fuss
  • others - whatever prompted you (or maybe a gift from a loved one)
Let me start with mine:
  • Anonimo Militare Automatico 2010 (refer to pic)
  • Its beauty and the beast within and around it. A daily beater, keeps good time because of its 'simple' caliber. Last but not least, its long and colorful history.

erm..
just wanna share mine..

mine is adidas..
buy it around 1997..
yup, 9 years using the same watch..

that time i just form 3..
kumpul duit, then buy the watch..
wu wuu..
too memorable..
love it so much..

I have 3 watches:-
1. Casio G-Shock -use this watch most of the time, for jogging and swimming, like it because its durability, very good in dark and very long batt. life

2. Swatch - for my casual life, my 3rd or so swatches that I own since sec. school.

3. Titus-bought this for my wedding, only good for office environment, totally not suitable for outdoor activities, not so good in dark too. Regret buying it.

I have 3 Watches:-

1. Guess for (casual ware & golfing)
2. Gorgio Armani (wedding or official function)
3. Omega (Official function / dad gave to me)

p/s; all my 3 watches should have a date..

I have only 1 watches:

Bought at Petaling Street, no brand one of those plastic watches about RM 25.00 ( after bargaining ) . Who cares as long as it tell time. Coz my 46 show the time also wakakakaka

I have 2 watches :-

1) Adidas - For Sporting Use
2) Rado - Regular Use

Both also bought using hard earn money. I'm a Rado lover.

3 watches ...

1) 20 yrs old GUCCI
2) 13 yrs old LANVIN
3) F1 watch - free from PETONAS

Sad hor .. biar lah .. asalkan keter power .. !

one watch and it never leaves my wrist since i bought it few years back except for the occasion cleaning. omega seamaster professional chronometer. bought it because wanted a watch that will last and saw it on the james bond movie.

keanbkhoo said:
I have only 1 watches:

Bought at Petaling Street, no brand one of those plastic watches about RM 25.00 ( after bargaining ) . Who cares as long as it tell time. Coz my 46 show the time also wakakakaka

I like you la..:)

I bet none of your watches have a wake-up alarm and am/fm radio !! :D

Beat that!!

PICT1076.jpg

KL2DC said:
I bet none of your watches have a wake-up alarm and am/fm radio !! :D

Beat that!!

PICT1076.jpg

hoooooooo :D Bro you really made my day thanks la buddy!

Does your wrist watch be come a burden when you driving your car? Does it double as shield to protect you from bad ppl??!!

Funniest post ever FTW!

LOL....I like that pic too, actually won't take credit for that pic, a fellow forummer posted that up on a similar 'my-watch-is-better-than-yours' aka 'I-have-a-small-pecker' thread :D Thought you guys would get a big kick out of it....:p

funfer_fahrer said:
Apparently a prostitute in Germany can tell whether you are from Malaysia or not just by looking at the watch the person wears. This is how a Malaysian stands out from the rest: "complicated watch with small d*ck".

LOL good one.... :D

KL2DC - sweet, man .... the kinda stuff that wud even win Inspector Gadget's seal of approval! :D

Abang Izam ... your watches collectively add up to be almost as old as you aah ? :p

Just 2 watches in my collection - a Seiko Diver Pro ( approx. 14 plus years old - thanks Dad! ) and an Omega Speedmaster Automatic Chronograph from an ex. Sheesh ... I gotta get one of my own soon ... a simple IWC Mark XV Pilot's Watch would be perfect!

Top Bottom