Enkei RS05RR Sexy or Not?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Cixo-cixo

Hi Folks,

Im thinking to get some new shoes for my car. Driving F30 316i.

Want to get your thoughts on these boys...http://www.precision-sport.com/enkei/enkei-rs05rr-wheels-for-f30

doable? not doable? sexy? fugly?

To me it looks fine. Just super confused on the offset i should be getting for staggered config.

Dont want the wheels to kiss the fenders when i carry a bunch of people in the car.

But looks 'garang' enough to say, "Hey, i cant really afford those rims from Europe - but Im sure of hell - that I could pull these JAP super light weight rims "...

C

Attachments

• img62646679.jpg
    img62646679.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 22
Imo it looks awesome bro. Somehow the Jap+conti combination works in the picture above. Gotta complement your ride with the same lips tho for a matching look.

How much are the rims anyway? Rims must be at least 19" to have the look above and fill in the fender gaps.

hey cixo..

it looks gorgeous.. but will drive like shit on a 316 unfortunately. especially with stock suspension and the small engine.

it actually take all the fun of driving away.. but it does go along way on showing off the sexy ride..

and .. damned.. 19" are so expensive

Hallo folks- thanks for your feedback!!

Silverb...The rims max size is 18" <--quoted at one of those tyre shop in Klang for 5.5k. 9.3k with RFT and 8.2k with Yokohama advan racing. Offset is 45 staggered.

Alan...316i with wider and lighter wheels will drive like shiz? Really?got some experience with similar light wheels on 316i bro? Mind to share? I thought it would give better handling without sacrificing performance. And I also thought installing replica rims would F-up the car. Boy my logic sucks. Haha..

Mavik...meeeee tooooo!!!!

Top Bottom