Eibach Bbs Event

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
StRat;198903 said:
5er Fest Committee.. support la.. got opportunity to see what kinda booth set up and maybe pick up an idea or two from there. Dunno.. just my 0.02.. Cheers!

StRat, don't woory ..... in fact some of our member's 5 series will be on display with BBS rims & eibach product on it.

u guys are most welcome too drop by
i say 12 noon as it will give us ample time to arrange all the display cars. the event goes on until about 5pm.

but please, i hope none of you are expecting a grand event as this is just something very simple. it's not really a public event or carnival but as i explained, because it is being held in a public place, it would only be right for us to show something for the public to see and this is where the display of cars come in as an attraction.

hitman,

i dun hv bbs rim on my ride. but i hv eibach kit, ru saying they need to jack it up to verify hehehhe ?

I'm using Eibach Anti Roll Bar...am I qualified.??? haha..just to do donuts?

hitman;198806 said:
guys. i consider u both in ok...let's start a list.
anyone who is keen to come and display their car is most welcome...provided u have something of eibach or bbs on the car.

special note:
ok, if you want to display your car but u dont have anything eibach on it, here is a special offer from the importer. the condition is simple - u must purchase, fit the springs and display your vehicle at the event.
offer of rm750 per set of brand new eibach prokit springs for the following models - e46, e39, e36. (sori but out of stock for e30. e34, e28, etc).
1 set per person per car.
since the event is on the 18 or march, i suggest those of you who are interested take advantage of this pronto...but remember, u must display your car. this is not a clearance sale but to assist with the event.
those interested can register their names with me.
first come first serve while stocks last.

display cars
1. hitman e46 coupe
2. ah kit e46 coupe
3. albundy e36 coupe
4. atermizi e36 coupe
5. toyota vios
6. honda civic
7. suzuki swift
8. nissan cefiro
9. e36 sedan
they have jacks and mechanic there to fit the spring on the spot?

sorry mouse...u buy the springs in advance, have them fitted and then on that sunday display the car.
zoggee, skinhead - u both qualify. pls put yr name in the list
tks

no need to jack up or anything. this is an enthusiasts' gathering - i will take your word for it.

hitman;198806 said:
special note:
ok, if you want to display your car but u dont have anything eibach on it, here is a special offer from the importer. the condition is simple - u must purchase, fit the springs and display your vehicle at the event.
offer of rm750 per set of brand new eibach prokit springs for the following models - e46, e39, e36. (sori but out of stock for e30. e34, e28, etc).

Got meh?:confused:

hehehe.. not on the event la.. kekeke

well... can order mah...

Mafia,
U can order for me?
Or I need to order from hitman? If hitman has it, RM750 ok la..

hitman did say the price is only fer tht day..
order... more exp...
you can ask hitman mah

Eibach

hitman;199924 said:
guys, how many of you are coming?

my ride AE86 using eibach spring on the rear... but front is trd.. can join :D

car pic in the attachments....:)

woi mana itu budak2 nama dia strat.........people ask u to come on the 18 mac lu latang 11 mac tu lah lain kali jgn sombong, next time tanya olang2 tua dulu hehehehe

Zoggee;199950 said:
This Sunday..???

ok,I'll go say hello to Billy and James.

can i follow you there?? my car no eibach or bbs. eibach sticker and keychain got lar.

Top Bottom