Monash motorshow 18 AUG

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Who bringing gang la like that not coming la very the takut. I am a f!!@@cker not a fighter. :top:

wei iceman63 dont talk much lah since u have aledi pull out , luluk liam2 maaaaaahhhh

Cannot lah Mr Bailey..must suuurport my flend maaaaahhhhhhhhh..cannot go does not mean duduk liam2 .... common everybody pen down your names..lots of girls to seeeeeeeeeeeeeee and talk too...nasib3 lapat hp number he he he...

XXX...out of bound ha ha ha ha

tu lagi lah tak leh pakai , asik2 bagi alasan tilawah lah, jb lah, melaka lah ..........mcm2 hal

come guys let support club's event yeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Not support mafia.. but support bmwcm on events

aiyo..

looks like 7 people la...

well i will call you to plan whr to meet aight

Mafia,

Sounds interesting but my ride is a lilttle humble to be displayed at the moment. Would love to show off once I have done up the wheels, but can i come to show support anyway? ( plus.. the college gals... just too good to turn away! hehehe)

Don Franco

Bailey;240523 said:
THANK GOD u r there, so where r we meetg b4 goin there lah like wang asked?

why lah silver is not joinin us??????????

Bro bailey and bro mafia....

I will be joining the event - only thing is my car will be displayed at the Next level customz booth coz those guys asked me way earlier and I didn't know our club gonna be there. So, not to worry - my car got BMWCM stickers on it and I switch the back BMWCM plate to the front so that can clearly see the club's name on the car!:top: :top: See you bros later.... :burnout:

MORE CARS, MORE CARS!

All BMWCM member cars are welcome - dun have to be done up. I was there yesterday and even the Nissan Sunny 130Y Club brought their stock standard cars! the GTI club also had many standard cars.....

The event was good, lots of cars, accesories and lots of people. The drifting show was awesome :eek: - today even more drifting cars! ITS A MUST WATCH! :rock:

SO COMMON GUYS - JUST BRING ALL YOUR CARS - You will have VVIP parking inside the exibition area and dun have to pay entrance fee!:top: :top:

sounds interesting...
might go for the look but not ready to show my car in full colours yet...

python_dev;240820 said:
sounds interesting...
might go for the look but not ready to show my car in full colours yet...

Dude.... just come and bring your car! You won't regret it....

saw a blue 3 series there @ dream cubes booth... got bmwclubmalaysia.com plate... looks good.. i stood next to the car.. owner tak layan.... sob sob

Silver;240822 said:
Dude.... just come and bring your car! You won't regret it....

yes, u wont regret it... d models skirt has lesser material than our underpants!

actually, i'm regretting slightly... coz there's a small dent on my non-conti car coz 1 shits-for-brained teenager decided to lay down on d hood to take a pic 'playboy' style... sigh

congratulation....& celebration...nice jobs buddiess.......keep continues....more & more....

Top Bottom