Eibach Bbs Event

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

hitman

Club Guest
Hi guys.Looking for cars to be displayed at the upcoming Eibach-BBS wheels event on 18 march 2007.Date: SUNDAY, 18 march 2007Time: 12 noon – 6pmVenue: Shah AlamCriteria of display car: your car must be fitted with either eibach products or bbs wheels – one or the other is fine, both is even better. Make and model of vehicle does not matter. No driving involved. Just park and look dashing.Confirmation: by 10 march 2007Contact: Harris 019-2711609The event is actually for the media and dealers but because it is being organized in a public area we are expecting a good number of spectators. The dealers and media will be conducting some driving in a naza 206 bestari. Both the principals from eibach and bbs will be down from germany. Eibach is launching a new range of products and so too will bbs wheels.Goodie bags will be prepared for those who are coming to display their cars on a first come first serve basis only until we run out of them. Refreshments will be served.We welcome all the support we can get.If you are interested to join the event and display your car, kindly contact harris at 019-2711609 or pm me. Better still, u may start a list of who wants to display their cars in this thread.thanksp/s to the moderatorplease do not delete this thread. It’s not a commercial posting but just an announcement to seek the assistance of enthusiasts in making this event a success and more exciting.Thank you for your kind understanding DISPLAY CARS1. hitman e46 coupe2. ah kit e46 coupe3.

my car is not exactly stunning but still it has BBS and will motivate me to clean up my car within a week. Can i join? :)

gambarrim.jpg

r they selling eibach there as well? any special discount? anyway, where is the exact location in shah alam?

Hitman, my car's m contour rims are made by BBS, so boleh ka?

guys. i consider u both in ok...let's start a list.
anyone who is keen to come and display their car is most welcome...provided u have something of eibach or bbs on the car.

special note:
ok, if you want to display your car but u dont have anything eibach on it, here is a special offer from the importer. the condition is simple - u must purchase, fit the springs and display your vehicle at the event.
offer of rm750 per set of brand new eibach prokit springs for the following models - e46, e39, e36. (sori but out of stock for e30. e34, e28, etc).
1 set per person per car.
since the event is on the 18 or march, i suggest those of you who are interested take advantage of this pronto...but remember, u must display your car. this is not a clearance sale but to assist with the event.
those interested can register their names with me.
first come first serve while stocks last.

display cars
1. hitman e46 coupe
2. ah kit e46 coupe
3. albundy e36 coupe
4. atermizi e36 coupe
5. toyota vios
6. honda civic
7. suzuki swift
8. nissan cefiro
9. e36 sedan

pricing is heavilly subsidised for this event so dont compare it with normal pricing.

Bro, how about classics like the Mk1 Golf GTI? this one belongs to eoj (BBS fanatic) :

294408113_33ca1348e1.jpg

hitman i bet sure its going to be THE event bro.........but yet u havent mentioned where will it be in shah alam?

most welcome OS...if he wants to display his car can u kindly place him in the list of display cars joining. thanks for your help bro.
i bet the germans will be pleasantly surprised to see some of their old wheels still in the market and in the hands of true enthusiasts.

display cars

1. hitman e46 coupe
2. ah kit e46 coupe
3. albundy e36 coupe
4. atermizi e36 coupe
5. toyota vios
6. honda civic
7. suzuki swift
8. nissan cefiro
9. e36 sedan
10. OSFlanker Golf GTI Mk1 or Mk2 (depends on which car isn't in workshop :p)

hitman;198806 said:
guys. i consider u both in ok...let's start a list.
anyone who is keen to come and display their car is most welcome...provided u have something of eibach or bbs on the car.

special note:
ok, if you want to display your car but u dont have anything eibach on it, here is a special offer from the importer. the condition is simple - u must purchase, fit the springs and display your vehicle at the event.
offer of rm750 per set of brand new eibach prokit springs for the following models - e46, e39, e36. (sori but out of stock for e30. e34, e28, etc).
1 set per person per car.
since the event is on the 18 or march, i suggest those of you who are interested take advantage of this pronto...but remember, u must display your car. this is not a clearance sale but to assist with the event.
those interested can register their names with me.
first come first serve while stocks last.

display cars
1. hitman e46 coupe
2. ah kit e46 coupe
3. albundy e36 coupe
4. atermizi e36 coupe
5. toyota vios
6. honda civic
7. suzuki swift
8. nissan cefiro
9. e36 sedan
10 koko,e36 sedan

hitman;198696 said:
.............. The event is actually for the media and dealers but because it is being organized in a public area we are expecting a good number of spectators. The dealers and media will be conducting some driving in a naza 206 bestari. .........

Any chance we get to "whack" the Bestari????? :eek:

sorry lah bro...the driving for the day is for the dealers and media only.
as for the display cars, we will have our own little/small motorshow for the public.
hope u dont mind.

hitman;198850 said:
sorry lah bro...the driving for the day is for the dealers and media only.
as for the display cars, we will have our own little/small motorshow for the public.
hope u dont mind.

hehe, just trying my luck :D

Tyring again, can we take our own display car and whack whatever course you have set up????

ya lar koko...cut and paste at right place larrrr

OSFlanker;198832 said:
display cars

1. hitman e46 coupe
2. ah kit e46 coupe
3. albundy e36 coupe
4. atermizi e36 coupe
5. toyota vios
6. honda civic
7. suzuki swift
8. nissan cefiro
9. e36 sedan
10. OSFlanker Golf GTI Mk1 or Mk2 (depends on which car isn't in workshop :p)
11. Mr KOKO - e36 sedan
12. Mont-o E36 328i

Do we have to be there 12 sharp or could we drop in some time later, say bout 2 pm?

5er Fest Committee.. support la.. got opportunity to see what kinda booth set up and maybe pick up an idea or two from there. Dunno.. just my 0.02.. Cheers!

dont worry strat the swat team will sneak to the event, no need to tell the whole world tat we r coming hehehehe

Top Bottom