e90 se vs e90 non se

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

fuza

Club Guest
Hi everyone, I just paid deposit for my e90 2nd hand year 07. Mileage around 80k based on the service booklet. Last service was March 2013 at Ingress. My questions are1. What are the differences between SE and Non SE? I notice the big differences are wood trim, window and windscreen blind and also 160 rims. Anything else?2. Any recommended workshop/SC near Bangi or Kajang to do the inspection?Thanks everyone and hope to hear and learn form all the sifus here.

go to supreme autowers at bandar baru bangi...bro consoglieri can help..try contact the mech named fauzi...0172016883..

soulfood;846839 said:
go to supreme autowers at bandar baru bangi...bro consoglieri can help..try contact the mech named fauzi...0172016883..

Thanks Bro Soulfood for the info. Which part of Bandar Baru Bangi? I mean which section?

- - - Updated - - -

soulfood;846839 said:

Thanks Bro Soulfood for the info. Which part of Bandar Baru Bangi? I mean which section?

soulfood;846839 said:

at the small industrial area...at the back of the flat...not so far from akademi percukaian negara...trafic light no. 3 from intersection from kajang toll plaza...

soulfood;846845 said:
at the small industrial area...at the back of the flat...not so far from akademi percukaian negara...trafic light no. 3 from intersection from kajang toll plaza...

Ok, from Kajang toll plaza turn right after 3rd traffic light? Near a mosque/petronas also right? I assumed it is near Selaman Industrial Area. There is a chocolate factory nearby (Berryls) if If I am not mistaken. Thanks. Anybody can help regarding this SE issue? Need to make sure everything that the SE spec should have exist in the car before delivery.

- - - Updated - - -

soulfood;846845 said:

Ok, from Kajang toll plaza turn right after 3rd traffic light? Near a mosque/petronas also right? I assumed it is near Selaman Industrial Area. There is a chocolate factory nearby (Berryls) if If I am not mistaken. Thanks. Anybody can help regarding this SE issue? Need to make sure everything that the SE spec should have exist in the car before delivery.

- - - Updated - - -

soulfood;846845 said:

dont worry bro....just call the number that i have given earlier....sure he can direct you how to reach his place.

soulfood;846850 said:
dont worry bro....just call the number that i have given earlier....sure he can direct you how to reach his place.

Thanks bro. Really appreciate the info

fuza;846856 said:

I remember near mosque but I m sure Fauzi will be able to help u... I saw berryl's choc factory not sure whether it near the place or not..

soulfood;846850 said:

I will go may be tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.

- - - Updated - - -

I will go tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

fuza;846872 said:
I will go may be tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

arriage

great to hear bro...ask them to inspect the undercarriage as well...and welcome to the world of UDM

Top Bottom