E90 320 Se Steering Heavy

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Schwepps;257901 said:
Hmmm...maybe he's not as fanatic about the E90 as he was the E46? :rolleyes:

Not really. The bugger's E46 had super low mileage too (about 66K after 5 years!) when he sold it i.e. less than half of mine even though his ex-E46 was 2 weeks older. I was pissed cos there was 1 buyer considering both our cars and mine didn't stand a chance!

Juan Powerblow;257997 said:
Not really. The bugger's E46 had super low mileage too (about 66K after 5 years!) when he sold it i.e. less than half of mine even though his ex-E46 was 2 weeks older. I was pissed cos there was 1 buyer considering both our cars and mine didn't stand a chance!

My question: if you were to have 2 wives - one is sexy & beautiful and other other one is plain looking. Why would you want to spend more time with the plain looking one and ignore the sexy one? I do more than 20k a year on all my bimmers :burnout:

peanut;258005 said:
My question: if you were to have 2 wives - one is sexy & beautiful and other other one is plain looking. Why would you want to spend more time with the plain looking one and ignore the sexy one? I do more than 20k a year on all my bimmers :burnout:

LOL, Cause plain jane will put food on your table, do the dishes, stay home with your children and raise them right & of course, be willing to satisfy your needs :)

Sexy seductress on the other hand needs fine dining, designer clothes, lots of attention and will satisfy your needs only after you've made sure her bank account is filled up :p

:rock:

Top Bottom