E60 Taillamp

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

jason.lim

Club Guest
guys, any idea the new E60 taillamp (LED stripes) - sample as below, can someone pls let me know if this is the latest design for E60 taillamp? does it comes original in existing batch? if yes, which year onwards should have this type?for those older batch eg: 2003/2004, can it be converted to this type?
DSC_8424.JPG

We call this LCI tail lamp which is BMW's term for facelift. Since E60 was introduced back in 2003, it's normal for them to introduce LCI model after 3-4 years.. In this case 2007. By the way it stands for Life Cycle Impulse.
Yes you can do it.. Any mod shop can do it for you.. For about RM2000++! But if not mistaken, it's Hella brand which is OEM manufacturer for BMW parts. Also it comes with a module to convert the tail lamp.

thule;709317 said:
We call this LCI tail lamp which is BMW's term for facelift. Since E60 was introduced back in 2003, it's normal for them to introduce LCI model after 3-4 years.. In this case 2007. By the way it stands for Life Cycle Impulse.
Yes you can do it.. Any mod shop can do it for you.. For about RM2000++! But if not mistaken, it's Hella brand which is OEM manufacturer for BMW parts. Also it comes with a module to convert the tail lamp.

thanks a lot bro, u clear my doubt.. E60 is my dream car and i love the LCI taillamp very much.. hope i can get my dream comes true very soon

Top Bottom