E46 new facelift smoked tail light

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
jarance;796922 said:
Sorry bro, cant remember as I wasnt paying any attention to it but I remember they have 3 or 4 models for E46 Lights.

No worries jarance...i looked at the website...they distribute quite a lot of those rear lights....do you know if the ones you bought are branded or not? common ones are Eagle Eyes, Sonar...Depo not sure if they make these or not

AmoiSky;796936 said:
Strider, tukar ajerlah.. you pon gatal tangan juga kann.. kalu you punya cantik, i change also.. hahaha.. now looking for other things dulu.. cosmetic i hold sekejap.. tak jadi nak tukar lampu sekarang.. probably later2..

thank you for all posts.. macam2 lampu belakang ada rupanya..
Amoi, wait till you see my headlights, looks like eyes from the heavens.

Strider74;796986 said:
Amoi, wait till you see my headlights, looks like eyes from the heavens.

Aik?? Bila plak tukar headlights? Angel eyes installed ka?

the tail lights looks interesting. but checked another tail light at one accessories shop in KD, good price .. ill go there and take a pic of it. sort of LED abit but nice :D

sharizat;797446 said:
the tail lights looks interesting. but checked another tail light at one accessories shop in KD, good price .. ill go there and take a pic of it. sort of LED abit but nice :D

Jangan lupa share harga dan nama kedai.. Hihi.. Kalau dah keracunan, share2 lah gambar AE yang comeyy itu..

AmoiSky;797428 said:
Memang i akan keracunan soon! Wakakakaaa.. :burnout:
Lari jauh2...

Tak perlu lari jauh2 nie..special complimentary for you

5040850167_5f7926c916_z.jpg

5040842941_38b0dbed38_z.jpg

Tak baik tau alex... Hahahaaa... Will put in my list for next mod... Sekarang kena duduk diam2.. Poket sudah ada lobangbesar...

dont forget the msport trims, the multimedia player, the msport bucket seat etc etc, oh and not forgetting the AE....wakakakakka..........................

gendong;800772 said:
dont forget the msport trims, the multimedia player, the msport bucket seat etc etc, oh and not forgetting the AE....wakakakakka..........................
Yup the AES...Angel eyes sis.

Don't forget the engine change, cold air intake, subwoofer and amps, sat-nav car system, shrick cams, sound proofing and many lots more lmaom;)

Sorry to hijack this thread.

The inner trunk tail light for my 2001 E46 has become faded and cracked. I would like to change this (both side) but retain the main tail light which is still in good condition.

View attachment 28843

Any advise where I could get this? How much might it cost? I would prefer to stick with ori if possible.

Top Bottom