E46 new facelift smoked tail light

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Ibrahim Hanif, i'm also thinking of looking at chop shop probably in puchog or sg besi when i have the time. I'll inform if i can find one. Also looking at red and white. If can get from bmw family replacement will tell you the price also.. Dunno how much chop shop sell. Takut kena ketuk je la..

Thanks a lot bro. Looking forward to hear from u. I think the availability of the item is better at KL compare to JB.

AmoiSky;794053 said:
Ibrahim Hanif, i'm also thinking of looking at chop shop probably in puchog or sg besi when i have the time. I'll inform if i can find one. Also looking at red and white. If can get from bmw family replacement will tell you the price also.. Dunno how much chop shop sell. Takut kena ketuk je la..

integramania;794334 said:
The M3 design one looks nice .... http://www.mudah.my/BMW+E46+4D+02+05+LED+Tail+Lamp+With+Back+Lamp-19555248.htm
http://www.mudah.my/BMW+E+46+LED+TAIL+LAMP+FOR+2+door+or+4+door-19391561.htm
Redzone selling this for RM880 (Eagle Eyes)

I was also looking tat the one u posted in initially but dun have pic of how it looks like

saw a few but all gambar sample of product.. i think have to go check first lah just in case tak cantik nanti menyesal dan spend banyak duit..

Here is a picture of a smoked versus original. (Left Smoke and Right Ori)
smokedtaillamp_zpsa5afce2e.jpg

Here is a closed up of the smoke installed on the right
smokecloseup_zps85621767.jpg

It is Taiwan made. Got it from a warehouse located along Jalan Meru (almost near Meru Town - Perodua Showroom) for about RM380 (both left and right and also include the small lamp).

Thinking of going back to original..

@jarence:

Why thinking of going back to original? Am thinking of getting the light bar + LED version.

wingzee;795643 said:
@jarence:

Why thinking of going back to original? Am thinking of getting the light bar + LED version.

because Astroboy says my car look like Ah Beng car.. LOL (Sorry har, Ah Beng!, to drag you into the discussion)

jarance;795542 said:
Here is a picture of a smoked versus original. (Left Smoke and Right Ori)

It is Taiwan made. Got it from a warehouse located along Jalan Meru (almost near Meru Town - Perodua Showroom) for about RM380 (both left and right and also include the small lamp).

Thinking of going back to original..

Bro, if you go through with your plan and thinking of selling , do PM me the price....

Strider74;795910 said:
Bro, if you go through with your plan and thinking of selling , do PM me the price....

Buy brand new lar.. it only RM380.. I think got some more discount..

btw, your tail light (Red white Red). I need only the right side only cos some part of the plastic is broken.

maybe we can swap.. my 2 for your 1..

jarance;795913 said:
Buy brand new lar.. it only RM380.. I think got some more discount..

btw, your tail light (Red white Red). I need only the right side only cos some part of the plastic is broken.

maybe we can swap.. my 2 for your 1..

I thought you are changing both lights....
I need only the in the trunk lights. Already seeping water inside.

Swapping cannot la bro...nanti tak balance pulak, satu gelap , satu cerah...hehehe

Oh I have already change both light to smoked. I want to change it back to original.
I still have my original lamp. it only the right side that is broken.

Regard your problem, you can solve it by apply silicon at the edge of the lamp.

Strider74;795919 said:
I thought you are changing both lights....
I need only the in the trunk lights. Already seeping water inside.

Swapping cannot la bro...nanti tak balance pulak, satu gelap , satu cerah...hehehe

Bro the place u got these lights ....do they sell the ones that look like the M3's LEDs? Any idea of the price? Tx

integramania;795963 said:
Bro the place u got these lights ....do they sell the ones that look like the M3's LEDs? Any idea of the price? Tx

Yup, they have LED light as well. They show it to me but I didnt quite like it. It is around RM450 if I am not mistaken.

jarance;795968 said:
Yup, they have LED light as well. They show it to me but I didnt quite like it. It is around RM450 if I am not mistaken.

RM450? That's almost half of what the others are selling in the market right now. Care to share the shop name?

wingzee;795987 said:
RM450? That's almost half of what the others are selling in the market right now. Care to share the shop name?

it is not a shop but a warehouse. They supply most of the spare parts to accessory shop. My friend took me there and he say that they do retail as well.
Cant remember the address but I remember if you travel from Klang and toward Meru Town along Jalan Meru, you turn right when you see the Perodua Showroom. The warehouse is somewhere inside the road (about 1 KM). Maybe you can ask the people around there.

OK found the name from google.
New Hoong Fatt Auto Supplies Sdn. Bhd.
Lot 5043, 5 1/2 Miles, Jalan Teratai,
Off Jalan Meru, 41050 Klang, Selangor
03-3392-6818
http://www.newhoongfatt.com.my/nhf.htm

Top Bottom