E60 parts & maintenance

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Mine is M54 engine. I used Ron95 the car is like dragging a cow but when i change to Ron97 it is well responsive especially i use BHP. Tried petronas not really that smooth

I use BHP Ron97 too. Use to pump Ron95 too and not really moving. Hehe

Btw : Serviced my Car RM356 engine oil

Lubricant for window and door rubber seal:

20160126_114338_zpsxgglnnhg.jpg

Hi All,

Went to service my UDM + Fix Petrol Leakage + Active Steering Fault.

Tried to clean the sensor but it did not work and no choice kena fork out huge sum..huhu.

ROWE Fully synthetic oil RS 5w-40 RM57 x 7
Oil Filter (o) – RM 60.00 x 1
Profix Engine Flush - RM 25.00 x 1
Air Filter RM 75.00 x 1
Fuel Pump - RM 950 x 1
Fuel Float – RM 480 x 1
Rubber – RM 55.00 x 2
Cap – RM 45.00 x 2
Used Active steering control unit – RM 2500.00 x 1
Labour charge – RM 200.00

Gong Xi Fa Chai. Huat Ah!!!

Hi Guys,

Need your advise on absober for my e60 LCI model. Was quoted Bilstein B4 Front absober at RM 580/pc, Lemforder lower arm RM 595/pc. Is that absorber OK to go with E60. I am looking into Comfort drive and are the prices reasonable?

Thanks in advance.

If you want a comfort ride, suggest you stick to original i.e Sach. As for the prices, you can always give a call to Bavarian Auto or Bomin Auto (check with Mr Goggle for contact details).

Herbert said:
If you want a comfort ride, suggest you stick to original i.e Sach. As for the prices, you can always give a call to Bavarian Auto or Bomin Auto (check with Mr Goggle for contact details).
Hi Herbert,

Thank you for your input and noted on Sach absorber.

Im using sach absorber... yes its comfort.... already 3 years with 60k km milage... still good

UnoS said:
Im using sach absorber... yes its comfort.... already 3 years with 60k km milage... still good
Hi Unos,

Thanks for the info. Will definately going to use Sach.

Hi Sifus,

I called up both Bavaria Auto and Bomin. BA quoted be Boge at RM 514 pe pc. They said Boge and Sach are the same. For Bomin, the price quoted is RM 450.00. The guy @Bomin sounded like big time sales man and i am not too sure if the Sach he is selling is authentic. Stuggart is selling Sach for RM 514.00.

Any advise?

Original Bilstein B4
Front RM 550 per piece
Rear RM 510 per piece
All price before GST.
Im personally been using this B4 and its very nice. Not soft and not hard. Cornering reasonably good.

BiMmEr78 said:
Original Bilstein B4
Front RM 550 per piece
Rear RM 510 per piece
All price before GST.
Im personally been using this B4 and its very nice. Not soft and not hard. Cornering reasonably good.
Hi BiMmEr78 - Thanks for the info.

Guys,
I have been DIY guided by UK forum and newbie to this.

I have recently mistakenly changed my 2017 523i LCi original Borsh alternator and a 1.5 YO din100 battery due to wrongly diagnosed when fixing my steering angle sensor issue.
Spent RM1800 to change both unnecessary!
Want to let go the confirmed good condition original Bosch alternator 180amp and the battery to recover my loss.
Anyone interested?

Also appreciate if anyone can recommend some good workshops to fix my runtuh bumbung upholstery arround klang valley.
Any idea how much?

Fatty133 said:
Also appreciate if anyone can recommend some good workshops to fix my runtuh bumbung upholstery around klang valley.
Any idea how much?
I had mine done (including sunroof) for RM450.00 @ Top Cushion at Kampong Subang. Ask Mr Goggle for full address and direction.

Top Bottom