E60 parts & maintenance

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Herbert said:
I had mine done (including sunroof) for RM450.00 @ Top Cushion at Kampong Subang. Ask Mr Goggle for full address and direction.

hi bro,

for the sunroof runtuh problem, does the RM450 include the pillars too or just the roof?

slbc7399 said:
hi bro,

for the sunroof runtuh problem, does the RM450 include the pillars too or just the roof?
mine was inclusive of all pillars. e46

slbc7399 said:
hi bro,

RM450 include the sunroof, A, B & C pillars.

Hi Herbert,

You must have good contacts at Top Cushion, I was quoted RM650 :-(
I need to learn how to negotiate better!!

Rick1 said:
Hi Herbert,

You must have good contacts at Top Cushion, I was quoted RM650 :-(
I need to learn how to negotiate better!!
Rick,

I did mine (roof with sunroof & all pillars) in 2013 for RM550. Sori....not RM450.

Hi all,

Something to share in this quiet forum. Did my major preventive maintenance as my e60 reaching 190K mileage. RM5.4k + 450 from mspeed USJ(workmanship). Is this price ok? This Bus Mini Wilayah(BMW) really not cheap to maintain. :)
But after this change really have peace of mind as it won't end up stalled at the roadside with a double signal on.

Cheer!

Attachments

• bill.jpg
    bill.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 59
Since u bought the parts urself (i assumed as u shared BA's invoice, so nothing much can comment), shld b ok. workmanship is reasonable (since its mspeed, its always abt preventive). but at 190k mileage, reasonable price to pay for peace of mind.....

Hi..any one can advise change of whole suspension system cost how much...recently i went AB and was told the whole suspension kaput...need to change wishbone, lower and higher arm,rear and front..total cost abt 24k..i think of getting outside to do and who can recommend a good one for...thanks

Never go to AB......i recommend this place:

Optimum Auto Kayu Ara

Address: 2, Jalan PJU 6a/3a, Kampung Sungai Kayu Ara, 47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia

Phone: +60 3-7725 1379

as for ah foo the owner....

Hi all,
My wheel Bearing is giving out noise already. Anyone can share reliable workshop to go to to replace it. Selangor/KL area is fine for me.

Tks

sixpotters said:
Hi all,
My wheel Bearing is giving out noise already. Anyone can share reliable workshop to go to to replace it. Selangor/KL area is fine for me.

Tks
see my post above....

Any one can help me where to buy E60 side mirror with 4 wire, because I was using 3wire after install can't function please contact me :0192279362,thanks

simon eng said:
Any one can help me where to buy E60 side mirror with 4 wire, because I was using 3wire after install can't function please contact me :0192279362,thanks
Your best bet finding the 4 wires would be from chop shops. Other than this, you can order the 4 wires new one from Bomin Auto @ Jalan Ipoh.

Hi mate. Which workshop are recommended in puchong or sunway for changing atf fluid .
Bringing own zf atf

Recently went and refurbished my headlamp at Wrc

It was indeed a good work they have done. Repolishing in out, wiring change, led lights change look like F10 lights now.

Price of RM1908 all in is really worth it. Rather than go for Taiwan aftermarket

Try YL Glow in KL (Yap Yoon Leong 012-284 3396) I wouldn't say they are the cheapest but the quality of work is good.

Top Bottom