E46 CI/Coupe Calling....

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Black 318CI checking in...but car currently in hospital being revitalized!!

Bmw 9494;574385 said:
Hi guys, me from johor will come to kl soon.Me aslo drive e46 ci....Havent tt with coupe guys before..let make happened guys..:rock:

When are you coming to KL? We can coincide our meet when you arrive!
So what shall it be? Weekend? Weekdays?

I've trying to find out if 328ci y2k AB car is M52(single vanos) or M54(double vanos) - drive by wire? Seen few version on various website so not sure what is what!
anybody have good information?

ABCowner;648302 said:
I've trying to find out if 328ci y2k AB car is M52(single vanos) or M54(double vanos) - drive by wire? Seen few version on various website so not sure what is what!

Best way to find out is to get the 7 digits VIN number and check against www.realoem.com.

ABCowner;648302 said:

If y2k, big possibility the engine is m52tu which is drive by wire.

M54 engine in 3 series comes only in 320(2.2 litres), 325 and 330

M52TU - TU means it has been technically updated to double vanos right (one of the tweaks)?
I read that in one of the thread attached write-up.
A lot of people is saying that 330(01) is different beast from a 328(00), Does it mean its the difference of the 200cc or does it mean M54 engine is way better than M52TU.

Waa, silverbullet.. Your car already got buyer eh? Plan to get e92 or e60?

arin;648544 said:
Waa, silverbullet.. Your car already got buyer eh? Plan to get e92 or e60?

buyer applying for loan..hopefully this time approved...after this no more bmw for me la bro..plan to get cuntchill or jdm...udm sucks...maintenance mahal, power takde, nak modify aftermarket FI upgrades pun susah..bkn mcm jdm, senang je plug n play :p

SilverBullet;648571 said:
buyer applying for loan..hopefully this time approved...after this no more bmw for me la bro..plan to get cuntchill or jdm...udm sucks...maintenance mahal, power takde, nak modify aftermarket FI upgrades pun susah..bkn mcm jdm, senang je plug n play :p

Sad to hear you giving such comments. Anyway, BMW is not meant for everyone. Enjoy your future JDM.

Cheers

herbert;648600 said:
Sad to hear you giving such comments. Anyway, BMW is not meant for everyone. Enjoy your future JDM.

Cheers

bro, i'm kidding larr :p :p :p sorry if i offended anyone...haha of course i'll stick to udm regardless of the blood, sweat and tears...it made me a better man...like the saying goes, once a beemer owner, will always be beemer owner :top::top: ...if budget permits and home minister allows, really wanna go for e92...but if cannot fit baby seat, then have to settle down with an e90...

Haha, you are so funny silverbullet.. Hmm, your 330 ci really nice car.. To get something, you must lose something.. Hmm, me also next target e92..waaa, even just baby sit matter, you change to e90? Really big sacrify...huhu..just get e92 bro..must get something that you really want..no regret after that..kids on baby sit just for a couple year..hmm, if e92, u going for 325 or 330 also? Or much power 335i..twin turbo tuu...

Mine 318 ci. I m a newbie and wanna ask how I could increase some horsepower to it in a painless way. I m keen on M3 body kit as well before spray from Titan silver to white. How much is the body kit and where to find it? Thanks.

SilverBullet;648607 said:
bro, i'm kidding larr :p :p :p sorry if i offended anyone...haha of course i'll stick to udm regardless of the blood, sweat and tears...it made me a better man...like the saying goes, once a beemer owner, will always be beemer owner :top::top: ...if budget permits and home minister allows, really wanna go for e92...but if cannot fit baby seat, then have to settle down with an e90...

335i E90 yow! :rock:

Top Bottom