how abut dis weekend bros
just small2 tt pun okay for da beginning
just my suggestion:-
day/date: sunday 19 sept
time: 2.30pm
venue: oldtown coffee house cyberjaya
anybody interested?

laneza;561811 said:
To all my beloved ci members when is our next tt mind to join ???/ hehehehehehehe

Laneza, bro. Ur car looks beutiful. I hope i can the deal done asap and can join u guys for the next TT.

This weekend why not you guys sign up for the Raub drive? Sunday morning 6am we are meeting near Gombak so we can have breakfast in Raub and return by lunch

Any1 can recognise me shop to convert my coupe to M3 bodykits ? i need to know the price and how is their quality work. Thanks, hope can call my handphone , we can talk about our coupe bodykits convert to m3. 016-6666160.

someone please arrange our small tt....heheheh cant wait to see all members....hehehehe

wait for me, my car still in shop ler, havent finish done the wide body and spray. Today just installed 19" only :D

perryyip73;573941 said:
wait for me, my car still in shop ler, havent finish done the wide body and spray. Today just installed 19" only :D

Wah bro,.....so fast now you join the Coupe gang TT order!!! Abandon the sedan kakis lol...:smokin:

Hello...

Hi guys, me from johor will come to kl soon.Me aslo drive e46 ci....Havent tt with coupe guys before..let make happened guys..:rock:

we meet up somewhere in subang jaya then convoy..or wanna lepak2 chit chat also can...give some suggestion guys

subang jaya sounds good. not too far can d. i live at damansara. i was wondering how old are you guys? =)

Teralius;584890 said:
subang jaya sounds good. not too far can d. i live at damansara. i was wondering how old are you guys? =)

hahahahahaha.... was wondering the same thing!!!! BTW i'm from sri damansara. still young n not very dangerous - 29!

Will be taking delivery Le Mans Blue 318ci next week ... a new addition to the garage

Top Bottom