E46 CI/Coupe Calling....

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
dzextreme;547912 said:
aiyak since no respond i called it off lah....lets try arrange it next time k...
or maybe can u guys can show up by joinning...
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=116582895057612&v=app_2373072738&ref=ts

i just create the page for our groups.. c ya

Currently already have 5 or 6 joining. Why call off and only coupe can join ? it just a small TT, any series any people can join. Its purposely for those who convenience staying nearby Klang or Shah Alam. Even from other place are welcome. Just a small TT, didnt expect hundreds to turn out :D

nazrie;558709 said:
:top: got in chan sow lin, sg besi

How much it cost for 325ci msport convert to M3 bodykit ? roughtly ? or do u have the number so i can call up for price enquiry ?

Teralius;551757 said:
anyone selling 320ci or 323ci??

Bro theres a guy in Selayang named ALAN... his booth in the Selayang Autocity... he's selling a 323ci with satnav. i manage to play2 haggle to 95k... why dont u try him out. The car is in pretty good condition but i leave that to the judgement of the expert :)

All the Ci sifus, im going to buy an 325ci msport but i dunno it is worth or not. Year 03/03 RM108 UK spec. Should i go ahead or ask for cheaper ? Condition still tip top, black, no kits only BBS 18" wheel. In future, i wanna slowly convert to M3 looks. How much does it cost ?

Alex5522;558964 said:
Black in colour ya bro look Garang man...

Black & White ma Alex. Hey bro saturday i be reaching Melaka afternoon, what time is convenience for u to come out lim teh. I will drive my car there, hahaha b4 the new owner took away.

As for my coming 325ci M, i heard Redzone do M3 bodykit conversion. Any coupe sifus dont it ? mind sharing the price and place u have done converted. I need to plan for my next wife.

perryyip73;559010 said:
Black & White ma Alex. Hey bro saturday i be reaching Melaka afternoon, what time is convenience for u to come out lim teh. I will drive my car there, hahaha b4 the new owner took away.

As for my coming 325ci M, i heard Redzone do M3 bodykit conversion. Any coupe sifus dont it ? mind sharing the price and place u have done converted. I need to plan for my next wife.

I'm not in Melaka as i told u (check your inbox). You can drop by my cafe when u arrive Sban and give me a call la. After 4.30pm i will go bck my house and ready to go KL for attend my cousin wedding dinner.
I also never done any body conversion b4 la, so sorry that i can't give any opinion for that. Regarding the modification to beauty your new wife i think u are more experience than me oh..
Good luck 2u then.

Seremban where ? is it easy to go from highway ? if that the case, i have to replan and go early to meet u.

Hehe, my hand itchy :D anyone selling their coupe ? im trying to look for it perhaps 325ci :D year 01 or above :D 016-6666160

Yen, i found 2 unit of 325ci. Tomorow will going to sunway and cheras to check both of the cars. I will let u know once i get back from there. Yen, do u mine going for 323ci or 325ci ?

Dear all!!!

im looking forward to get an e46 ci... but im still considering japanese cars like the altezza too... however, i would really appreciate it if u guys could fill me up with details on...

1. hows the maintenance wise?
2. upgrading costs?
3. roadtax/insurance?

To all my beloved ci members when is our next tt mind to join ???/ hehehehehehehe

Top Bottom