Great_White_316 - Reporting IN!!!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
eh eh bkn racun...just racunmendation...and suggestion...we all sincerely want our friends to have better looking/performance rides
:4: :4: :4: :vroam:

SilverBullet;830767 said:
eh eh bkn racun...just racunmendation...and suggestion...we all sincerely want our friends to have better looking/performance rides
:4: :4: :4: :vroam:

Hahahah there you go hehehe...:rock:

pics pics pics ahahahaha.. and then soon more mods pics after the racunmendation from the club committees

hahaha...thx guys for all racun....actually im almost done with my modz..spent almost a fortune on it...now looking to juz add on some stickers only...(see the attached pics)i tink of this common design those days but hardly see one now...planning to custom on it with a white n black combination...View attachment 30893View attachment 30894View attachment 30895

ofcoz not the scissor door :)

Share what u tink guys...need some opinion :) then about my car...i serious want it to be even low but the malaysia road conditions are not allowing me to do that...dammm...currently im on Blistein D12 which include eibach springs...it just never wants to get lower but handling awesome with 19" rims :)

Top Bottom