E39 - Manual Trans

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
deep3102;631806 said:
Oih Pindh!! Kiddah Pau?

ha ha ha ki karda tu phaii ...bonde che kurk legi ahhh ....

give ya mrs that e39 and a blue or white e36 will welcome you to the super dark side ...

deep3102;631786 said:
Curious, after carrying out a manual conversion, is it necessary for the car to undergo a remap? Perhaps to suit the manual setup rather than the auto?

Thanks for any feedback.

Bro, preferably yes, I've yet to do mine, missed Bernard's visit 2 months ago. But so far I'm pretty satisfied with her performance right now so I guess I could wait a lil while more before I get it done. Meanwhile can plan for other mods BEFORE remapping.

Cheers.

Hey Congratz !!!! one more manual on the road !!

deep3102;631786 said:
Curious, after carrying out a manual conversion, is it necessary for the car to undergo a remap? Perhaps to suit the manual setup rather than the auto?

Thanks for any feedback.

I got rid of the lightweight flywheel and reinstalled the dual mass flywheel... and I no longer have any rattling or any kind of funny sounds with the manual gearbox.

Hey Man hows the manual doing 4 u ?

deep3102;631786 said:

Thanks for any feedback.

paultantk;632458 said:
I got rid of the lightweight flywheel and reinstalled the dual mass flywheel... and I no longer have any rattling or any kind of funny sounds with the manual gearbox.

hey paul, old/worn flywheel and clutch pressure plate makes rattling sound... nothign to do with single/twin mass rite?

tehyw;636811 said:
hey paul, old/worn flywheel and clutch pressure plate makes rattling sound... nothign to do with single/twin mass rite?

huh?

like i said, my flywheel and clutch are brand new. but the rattling sound is because the flywheel is now single mass instead of twin mass. so i changed back to my old twin mass flywheel and the rattling sound is gone.

Any body see a red 4.4 6sp manual e39 @ kayu ara recently ? Damm its so sweet.........

Saw a red e39 4.4 Jap Spec in Optimum not too long ago. Under wiring troubleshooting after engine transplant. But that had a slushbox on it. Not sure if it's the same car now running on a sticky. But boy is that car a looker. Shod with AC rims.

I think it is the same car. Saw it the other day and it was so sweet with ori M5 seats and 4.4 manual.... Nice

jaar;654697 said:
I think it is the same car. Saw it the other day and it was so sweet with ori M5 seats and 4.4 manual.... Nice

Jaar is now on a stick. F*#king nice damn.

Wow, another beast is making..hmmm..but that one is body stick or car stick? :4:

That's my ex-colleague's ride lah, a forummer here too. His ride stuck there since March due to some wiring issues, then he decided to abandon the auto and move to stick since he saw me enjoying the stick so much.

Car would be out of garage as soon as wiring completes.

Next up is exhaust....

yoke;654703 said:
Jaar is now on a stick. F*#king nice damn.

Hahaha.... sempat lagi tu. Still learning how to drive after many many years using Auto.

Top Bottom