E39 - Manual Trans

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Saw the ad before. Yes a dream car but road tax and petrol will kill you .... Price very attractive and checked out it is an ori manual from manufacture.

jaar;656446 said:
Saw the ad before. Yes a dream car but road tax and petrol will kill you .... Price very attractive and checked out it is an ori manual from manufacture.

jaar,

Let's go view the car tomorrow...

ahh another jack ... selling at mudah ka ..too many jacks these days FFK'ing away ....

zun, tak berani lah. Nanti kena racun... phew susah nak dapat antidote. FYI, I have converted to a stick but not perfect yet.

jaar;656519 said:
FYI, I have converted to a stick but not perfect yet.

That is why nak ajak u tag along.. hehe.. it's ok, i'll keep us updated about the car later.

Dont get too excited boys...the car got no papers..so cannot be on the road...legally will require an AP. Haram-jadah style, mcm mcm ada.....hehehehehehehe

ssmann, IF you going to buy the car, how much you're willing to pay for it?

ssmann;656536 said:
Dont get too excited boys...the car got no papers..so cannot be on the road...legally will require an AP. Haram-jadah style, mcm mcm ada.....hehehehehehehe

ha ha ha another jack off story i guess ... too many jackheads these days ......yeh macam macam ada ....

My suspicions were right. No wonder murah. Hehehe. Anyways.... if can nego on price and take it as total loss car, can always cannabalise on the insides.

I have got a Original Right Hand Drive BMW Manual GearBox Conversion Kit

Automatic Transmission Convert to Manual Transmission kit for E39 530i M54.

Kit comes complete with Brackets, Nuts & Bolts for a Plug & Play Conversion

Kit (All parts) came from out from an 530i E39 year 2002 car.

Car was tested in the UK before parts we remove & shipped out.

For More info please feel free to call.

RM: Nego

Reason for sale, upgrading.

Interested Please Call:-

Tnx Ya

Top Bottom