E39 ALPINA Spotted in a Usedcar at Seapark

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

mrbig

Club Guest
Any body know about a black ALPINA e39 for sale in a usecar located a bunglow house opposite Seapark Shell Petrol Station ? Look like the really thing !

yes pls ... it's a must see....if i remember the no plate is 535. was rushing so did not had time too have a look....

: (

I've seen it before....i always pass by this area.

Yes it's the real deal. It's the Alpina B10.

I asked how much was it going for but apparently it's not for sale. It's the Boss's car. I always wonder why it is parked under the sun like that. Tak tau value ka. :(

Looks something like this:

ALPINA_B10-V8_024.jpg

ALPINA_B10-V8_003.jpg

bimmerholic;572032 said:
I've seen it before....i always pass by this area.

Yes it's the real deal. It's the Alpina B10.

I asked how much was it going for but apparently it's not for sale. It's the Boss's car. I always wonder why it is parked under the sun like that. Tak tau value ka. :(

Damm Sayang rite !

Just to add on I did approach the car salesman to enquire about the car mentioned. He told me it was already sold but it has been there since the last 2 months at least. Its the original and the number plate is 535. Took some pictures of the car but not sure how to upload them. Any pointer guys.

JM Samuel;572199 said:
Just to add on I did approach the car salesman to enquire about the car mentioned. He told me it was already sold but it has been there since the last 2 months at least. Its the original and the number plate is 535. Took some pictures of the car but not sure how to upload them. Any pointer guys.

Or email to me, i upload for u.

Wow, E39 Alpina... Must try to drop by one day; assuming I don't get hopelessly lost amongst the commute from 222 to Uptown. :D

Thanks for the pointer guys. Wish she was mine though and not baking away in the sun . Love those rims have been looking high and low for them to fit my current E34 .

black beat me to it (uploading all the pics) by 1 sec earlier...

Anyways Sam, looks like you took the pictures from over the fence...gate close ah that time.

this is kinda like lusting for and at the same time pitying some really hot chick who somehow choses to stay with some abusive boyfriend... hahahah!

paultantk;572268 said:
this is kinda like lusting for and at the same time pitying some really hot chick who somehow choses to stay with some abusive boyfriend... hahahah!

Ha Ha well said Paul. Yup did take the pictures over the fence. The owner of the place must be suspicious of me already. Once when i enquired about the car and yesterday when i took the pictures- he actually spotted me . Come on guys - wonder how many of us would be drooling over such a specimen. Any idea who bought it ?

paultantk;572268 said:

Not abusive la Bro, if you look properly she is clean and well kept. I guess the boyfriend terlebih sayang ... dont even have the heart to RIDE her ... heheheeee.

JM Samuel;572273 said:
Ha Ha well said Paul. Yup did take the pictures over the fence. The owner of the place must be suspicious of me already. Once when i enquired about the car and yesterday when i took the pictures- he actually spotted me . Come on guys - wonder how many of us would be drooling over such a specimen. Any idea who bought it ?

I was told by the salesman, it's the Boss's car. So it's not for sale. And this was like 5 months ago.

Top Bottom