E34 1jz

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
welcome to the journey of no return.......hahah....

Cressidom;522709 said:
Yess..:smokin:It's true, after a long journey in trying to get my M50 to play ball,I've given up.
'The force' is strong..:rolleyes: I'm going over to the dark side..My car goes to the 'sifu' Sunday and should be about 3 weeks for completing the 1JZ conversion (NOT VVTI).
i hope to be able to take pics and update but my work schedule with a lot of traveling, I'm not sure if possible to make the updates regular or if at all.
To all 1JZ E34'rs..I shall join you soon....:rock:

Dom

Cressidom;522709 said:
Yess..:smokin:It's true, after a long journey in trying to get my M50 to play ball,I've given up.
'The force' is strong..:rolleyes: I'm going over to the dark side..My car goes to the 'sifu' Sunday and should be about 3 weeks for completing the 1JZ conversion (NOT VVTI).
i hope to be able to take pics and update but my work schedule with a lot of traveling, I'm not sure if possible to make the updates regular or if at all.
To all 1JZ E34'rs..I shall join you soon....:rock:

Dom

wahhh Mr Dom. senyap2 masuk twin turbo ar?? now have to watch out for the king in cbj next time. where u doing ur conversion?? manual?? auto?

Bro Ramsing, conversion being done near Klang. IT's a 1JZ TT manual. Halfcut Soarer.

Cheers
Dom

jo-e34;520715 said:
bro,j-e34 mind sharing what is your fren's set up like now....whats the rating...?

jun 272 cam, td06, banana, 1jzx90 wiring, wastegate, huge intercooler, 3inch to 2.5inch intercooler piping, emanage......

what kind of rating 1st? if whp he dyno-ed only 250whp during run-in....

and can straight potong a fren satria gsr approx 300whp gao gao when they are heading back frm dyno:rock:

off course can makan da......torque is way higher....for a 6 silinder.....compared to a 4 cyclinder.....heheh......the finish product....all tuned up how much he achieved....? torque amacam...?

j-E34;523964 said:
jun 272 cam, td06, banana, 1jzx90 wiring, wastegate, huge intercooler, 3inch to 2.5inch intercooler piping, emanage......

what kind of rating 1st? if whp he dyno-ed only 250whp during run-in....

and can straight potong a fren satria gsr approx 300whp gao gao when they are heading back frm dyno:rock:

Cressidom;523728 said:
Bro Ramsing, conversion being done near Klang. IT's a 1JZ TT manual. Halfcut Soarer.

Cheers
Dom

cekap la. v nice, manual 1jz. looks like now u're going to be king on thurs night convoy. when the monsta will be ready?? :)

Bro Ramsing, about 1 month..unless I go there every day and sing song..then maybe quicker la:motz:

Rgds/Dom

Cressidom E34 - 1JZ Conversion - Pics

Hullo All, got back from my over-the-sea trip. Went to my Mechanic's place..
..some pics of before after type la..bear with me..:sleep: This morning when down there about 1030

I noticed something missing. .:dontknow:

More pics of the work done so far. The front engine bay

My Old :cool: M50..(for sale after some cleanup) and the Soarer halfcut.
Plus some 'fans' to support the project..he he:five:

The Soarer half-cut JZZ30 with digital speedo. :burnout:
And the famous 'Motorcycle Stamp of Collaboration' ...still don't know exact reason
behind it.

More half-cut pics..and points of interest such as Air con piping etc.
Will it all fit in the E34 bay ? :questionmark:

More 1JZ and Dashboard pics of Soarer..and needed the gearshift pic...forgotten how to put reverse gear in Jap car.:driver:

Workshop and inter-cooler pics.
Under the clutch fan you'll see a pipe going into Fender. That's for the inter-cooler.

My Getrag 225 G-box & the M50 with 525 T/body and inlet manifold.

I will probably update next on Saturday, that's if I'm not traveling.

Thanks/Dom:cool:

jo-e34;524031 said:
off course can makan da......torque is way higher....for a 6 silinder.....compared to a 4 cyclinder.....heheh......the finish product....all tuned up how much he achieved....? torque amacam...?

that one is manual satria...300whp... as i know last time his 1.5j cannot makan the 300whp all the way d hehe...

i didnt ask him ler.... but this fella crazy one la....:rock:

which means his 1.5 j very ayam lor hahha...jk....lol

j-E34;524315 said:
that one is manual satria...300whp... as i know last time his 1.5j cannot makan the 300whp all the way d hehe...

i didnt ask him ler.... but this fella crazy one la....:rock:

Top Bottom