E-39 Absorber

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Bro if you are going for bilstein I suggest Bilstein B12 suspension kits. I come with B8 monotube+H&R springs = Bilstein B12. the ride is really awesome. I got rid of the original M sport suspension on my E39 and switch to B12. No regrets. Superb Handling you can check with Bailly and Red Baron. He took my car for a test drive and loved it. But If you still want the original Msport settings I have the part no. My ride is the E39 Msport UK spec. Msport setting is very costly. B12 cost RM3500

I also have tried the B8 with the Msport springs. The front clearence of the wheel arch will be higher than original Msport setting it will no longer give you the 2 fingers clearence. It is caused by the High gas pressure of the B8. There is 2 types of B8 montube and Twin tube. The twin tube is old technology and the Monotube is the current tech. The difference is the twin tube comes with a internal valve that measures your driving style and will adjust the stiffness acordingly and the stiffness is really really stiff whereas the monotube does not have this feature and is better.

Sach performance sports is very costly and the price is now in the RM5K range. and you cannot buy just the struts unless you are buying the touring absorber. Sach Performance sports will only be available after july 08 as i was told by ZF trading Malaysia.

how do you check Isaac? I checked on ETK and it only says mine uses M-sport. not I or II

Bilstein B12 is developed by road testing with different types of springs. H&R only manufactures these springs for bilstein specificly for the B12.

The ride smooth. the road holding at 200kmh lekat like elephant glue when corner baring. hehe

in short the B12 is awesome awesome and very awesome. hehehe

bimmer73;333773 said:
Bilstein B12 is developed by road testing with different types of springs. H&R only manufactures these springs for bilstein specificly for the B12.

The ride smooth. the road holding at 200kmh lekat like elephant glue when corner baring. hehe

in short the B12 is awesome awesome and very awesome. hehehe

Thanx for the info bro. Since already on H&R spring will change to B8 abs.:smokin:

bimmer73;333768 said:
I also have tried the B8 with the Msport springs. The front clearence of the wheel arch will be higher than original Msport setting it will no longer give you the 2 fingers clearence. It is caused by the High gas pressure of the B8. There is 2 types of B8 montube and Twin tube.

In that case higher clearance is better as I always bang my front lower if I cross hump slightly faster. Damn shit.

Latest issue of AUTOCAR asean, page 50(new GALLARDO LP560-4) has advertisement of Bilstein, stated all new Bilstein with Inverted & monotube technology. I already emailed the local dealer Autofuture Design in Damansara Utama & Jazzauto in Jalan Kepong Industrial Area, got a quote of RM2900 for B8 with installation. Not sure with spring pad and mountings or not but I doubt.

affan66;333771 said:
how do you check Isaac? I checked on ETK and it only says mine uses M-sport. not I or II

Affan, Bavarian Auto Subang Jaya checked for me.
Front rm1900 EACH, Rear rm1600 EACH :thefinger::thefinger:

Bimmer73,
now u make me gatal..hahaha....the msport springs running ok with my standard shocks - ok for now....

jaleeks23;333877 said:
Bimmer73,
now u make me gatal..hahaha....the msport springs running ok with my standard shocks - ok for now....

after changing to M sports spring then dont wait lah for the bigger rims hehehe

I see this E39 absorber story cannot finish leh......Always got cerita.
I think Affan has found what he's been looking for.That's good.

At the moment, you have no choice except boge super touring or bilstein B6/B8 in the market for sports absorbers. Sachs Performance kit according to ZF, they will not bring in ex-stock anymore. If u order 1, then they'll send in 1 set. So ....go go go Bilstein for now eh?

Michael already tell everyone very syoik one B8 and B12 kit.:top:

never ending story la this thing...
We need to do some benchmarking exercise to test out... I am on Sachs Advantage/M-Sport. Can test with others on different combo....

Not to say Sach Performance is better or worse, it's ZF Sales & Services Malaysia's reluctance to market the aftermarket stuff here. They make more money selling other stuff and servicing auto transmissions for lorries and buses, then care about passanger car products. I think Affan and some of the rest can attest to their lackadistical culture.

ZF has a lot of good products but they are not willing to invest in marketing it here.

i wrote an email to ZF Singapore and cc'ed ZF Germany about ZF Malaysia. They are looking into it. Malaysia Boleh.

Dear All Friends,

I Just Replaced My Lower Sport Spring With Original 528i Spring. But I Am Unhappy. Now The Car Can Feel Slight Vibration From 110km/h ...... How?? ANy Idea?
I Already Change The Bushing & Arm.....

My Car Is 523i 1999

Bailey;333929 said:
after changing to M sports spring then dont wait lah for the bigger rims hehehe

hahaha.....tunggu lah 18"...petrol somemore so expensive now...furthermore, my tyres still very good lah, a lot of thread still...

jaleeks23;334578 said:
hahaha.....tunggu lah 18"...petrol somemore so expensive now...furthermore, my tyres still very good lah, a lot of thread still...

better still wat so tat the tyre shop will take higher price for trade in maaaaaaaaa.................sumore wit the M sport spring from the racun king mmmmmmmm i bet yr ride will look great

Bailey;334652 said:
better still wat so tat the tyre shop will take higher price for trade in maaaaaaaaa.................sumore wit the M sport spring from the racun king mmmmmmmm i bet yr ride will look great

I pun sudah gatal la.... where to find the workshop to change to B8 and H&R spring? address and direction plzzzz..... I know zank did mention in DU but couldnt find it.....

kalau susah sgt, nanti nak beli kereta lembu aje...jimat minyak & toll!!!!!:rock:

IF KERETA LEMBU no need B8 & H&R maaaaaaaaaahhhhhh and the rims bigger aledi

calling2 for bimmer73

Auto Future & Jazz Auto carries B12 suspension Kits price RM3500 beforw fuel increase installation RM200.

Jaleeks there are a lot of lubang where you can get good cheep tyres must be rajin to go and find. I ronda ronda i found Toyo proxes CT01 265/35/18 only 20% used got it for RM600 for 2 pieces. Brand new RM1100.00 each.

If want to safe fuel use light weight rims.

Anyone looking for E39 525i Msport Japan secs white color, leather seats, sport rims going for RM110K - unregistered

E39 528i 2001 unregistered Japan Spec silver color, leather Seats. Also RM110K

please PM me. hehehe

Other imported cars also available.

By the jaleeks your ride already with Msport Springs to complete the makeover you need Msport bodykits and wing mirror.

Bailly you suspension sudah lembut, that day you test my car you shiok with the B12. Nanti tayar gesek ket fender pecah tayar bila lagi nak pasang B12. cepat ler....hehehe

bimmer73;334794 said:
By the jaleeks your ride already with Msport Springs to complete the makeover you need Msport bodykits and wing mirror.

Mike, that's a big hint there..........................:top:

Top Bottom