Which absorber brand should i choose?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
ghostrider;759979 said:
Today, I replaced my absorbers with Titans. Marked improvement over the harshness of the previous setup.
Had a nice chat, over coffee, with the uncle as well.

Good choice. This will be the last set of absorbers you will ever buy for your car. Got mine done at Titan a few months back and no regrets.

Much much better than my previous Bilstein B8 & H&R combo.

Got my B12 eibach today ride expected was bumpy as some commented but surprised me to be not that far off from my previous m sports setup. Even with the newly 18" setup a lil hard but happy with the drivability and control. Never tried titans but maybe when this expires lol. The new springs design is better than the previous blue.

wingzee;760576 said:
Care to share how much did you get your B12 for and from where?

Got it installed below 4k from the authorized seller in DU :) Googling will result in its name....sorry donno if can say here.

MadZiZ;760694 said:
Got it installed below 4k from the authorized seller in DU :) Googling will result in its name....sorry donno if can say here.

Ahh understood bro. Got my quote from them as well. :)

wingzee;760706 said:
Ahh understood bro. Got my quote from them as well. :)

Not a bad quote ah? Lol with bushing etc I paid what I mentioned plus installation. Just wished the shocks came with the slider cover that is pictured on box but didn't had to use old sleeves from my old m shocks.

oh why didnt u buy new sleeves? they dont cost much though.

Hows the ride? good? have they settled in?

Iceduke;760898 said:
oh why didnt u buy new sleeves? they dont cost much though.

Hows the ride? good? have they settled in?

The fixer said can reuse lol......ride is tighter and very composed. Yes settled in nice :) Another plus wifey no complain of ride quality.....:p Boss no complain....me happy ;)

Iceduke;761352 said:
boleh tumpang test duduk? lol

Lol anytime bro anytime ;) We can TCSC if ever nearby BU area. Then can test ride your car too ;) Anyone else wanna join? :p

MadZiZ;761378 said:
Lol anytime bro anytime ;) We can TCSC if ever nearby BU area. Then can test ride your car too ;) Anyone else wanna join? :p

Bila can test ride ni? My absorbers is due for replacement. Haha

wingzee;796641 said:
Bila can test ride ni? My absorbers is due for replacement. Haha

Beware, once you get into MadZiZ's ride, you'd never think of your ride the same again......u''ll want moreeeee........

Top Bottom