E-39 Absorber

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
haiyah tis 7833 jb guy hah until now his car still can allow the stray cats sleeping wor heheheehe

alamak wc9922, why lah my name is there ???????? hehehe

Bailey;321232 said:
haiyah tis 7833 jb guy hah until now his car still can allow the stray cats sleeping wor heheheehe

Because you are the 'Puff Daddy' of the club ma. Also you are JB kia. He can understand......:top:

wc9922;321195 said:
U come lah to this Friday TT and we show you all the 5 series in the club either lowered or not so lowered..

Also u can check out the effect of the drivers weight on the ride height. Yeah.........................even Bailey's bling bling will be there.:driver:

You can double confirm there itself, settle all your doubts on Sachs or Bilstein B6 or Bilstein B8.:top:. Apa macam?

If i stay in KL area, sure i will do, bro..

wang;321198 said:
want test msport spring ah?? hahaha

If u allow me to test, sure i will do too!! Sumore want to touch ur AC front lip lar..

Bailey;321232 said:

I will lower my car tomolo, Puff Daddy!!

Sifu !!

u were right.. even with my ori spring now only can insert 2 fingers at front. i nv use my eibach. B6 rear shock way too hard. too bumpy at rear.. front is smooth.

JYazid;321186 said:
Seargent,

B6 with Eibach is not the correct combi, and using 45 series will sure rub the rear fender/mud cover when there is load or uneven road surface. While for the front sure will rub the fender especially when you take corner, worst scenerio fender kemek because it will bump on the tyre.

Should you wanna to use 45 series, use back the original spring. Rear tyre will be OK, front tyre not sure, especially when you turn yr steering on uneven road surface.

Seargent;321329 said:
Sifu !!

u were right.. even with my ori spring now only can insert 2 fingers at front. i nv use my eibach. B6 rear shock way too hard. too bumpy at rear.. front is smooth.

How about the rear?? 2 fingers oso??

Bro, exhaust tube oso done up??

Tomolo turn me to workshop..hehheh..

Pss9

For those looking for e39 PSS9, i got a fren who want to let go his almost like new which only 5K milleage PSS9. New one should be >RM6000. :top: :top:

Quote from the owner: You cannot get any cheaper for this kind of very high performance suspension...

Book by someone.

bmw7833;321356 said:
For those looking for e39 PSS9, i got a fren who want to let go his almost like new which only 5K milleage PSS9 on RM6000. :top: :top:

Quote from the owner: You cannot get any cheaper for this kind of very high performance suspension...

Is it on his car now? Pls book for me:smokin:

initialM;321357 said:
Is it on his car now? Pls book for me:smokin:

Taken out oledi..The PSS9 sui sui lying there waiting for new owner..:wink::wink:

bmw7833;321306 said:
I will lower my car tomolo, Puff Daddy!!

at last the stray cats will be homeless hehehehe...........dont forget to post the pics after slamming down yeah Ah Beng

front passenger side bout 2.5 to 3 fingers. rear very stiff bro. next time wont waste money on bilstein etc. stock will do 4 me.

bmw7833;321332 said:
How about the rear?? 2 fingers oso??

Bro, exhaust tube oso done up??

Tomolo turn me to workshop..hehheh..

Bailey;321390 said:
at last the stray cats will be homeless hehehehe...........dont forget to post the pics after slamming down yeah Ah Beng

Hahh, lowered oledi..Front is satisfy but the rear..:39: :39: still very high man!! 3 finger without spare tyre!! :stupid: :stupid:

Seargent;321647 said:
next time wont waste money on bilstein etc. stock will do 4 me.

I am happy if u swap with me, want?? Bilstein B4..Hehhehh..

bmw7833;321693 said:
Hahh, lowered oledi..Front is satisfy but the rear..:39: :39: still very high man!! 3 finger without spare tyre!! :stupid: :stupid:

Bro .. dont u wana consider the weight when ferrying passenger ?

Correct correct correct..U are correct, so juz let it be lar..:rock::rock:

I'd been surfing on net for the exact replacement for E39 M-Sport and this is what I found on UK BMW community.

QUOTE:
"To add to the confusion, you have M-Sport and then M-Sport II. Mine has the II, which seem to be both more expensive and rare.

Having spent a little while looking around, the bilstein replacements for M-Sport II is the bilstein B8. For M-Sport standard it's bilstein B6. For normal SE cars they're B4."

QUOTE:
"For M-sport I suspension OEM alternative is Sachs Advantage / Boge Turbo shocks. You can check the product numbers from ZF cataloque.

There are very few places that provide OEM quality shocks for M-sport II. "

I guess M-Sport I and II is refering to the suspension setup.
Mine has the II checked the VIN.

With the quotes above, we may conclude
None M Sport = Sachs Super Touring/Bilstein B4
M Sport I = Sachs Advantage/Bilstein B6/Boge Turbo
M Sport II = Sachs Performance/Bilstein B8

Top Bottom