Do you think BMWM will give a finale campaign/promo on the E90 before F30 launch?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Aidenboy

Club Guest
Hi Guys,Do you think there will be a FINAL round of E90 promotion to clear their stock. This is going to benefit us a lot especially for those who are thinking of upgrading to a BMW at this point of time. I believe the E90s are already heavily loaded with all possible features like iDrive and M Sport kit and etc. In economic sense, it's a value buy now in view of its end of lifecycle. And I hope they can throw in free gifts like iPad or something on top of those rebate they are already giving. Though E90 is an older model but its still a finely engineered BMW car, What would you think?

Come for the F30 launch at the Mines and see it yourself first. march 23rd and 24th-get an invite from BMW Voice or your SA.

Or if you like a 5 series.......

Come for the 520i vs 528i Cocktail party Quill PJ Saturday 18th February!-call up Melissa!

E mail from Quill PJ

Dear Dr Raymond,

I hope this mail finds you well.

We are delighted to inform you that the N20 Test Drive has been slated for 18th Feb 2012, Saturday, 2-5 pm. The event is limited to 10 pax only, and each guest will be registered to one test drive slot to ensure there is sufficient turn-around as Jacelyn will be accompanying all guests.

To RSVP, Forum members will need to provide us with the following:

· Email address

· Current model owned

· HP Number

· Model which they are interested to test drive

Dr Raymond, it is really important that the Forum members RSVP directly to me with their details (cc to you if you would like to keep abreast of who is attending) as this is strictly by invitation only, and on a first registered, first confirmed basis. Once the RSVPs are compiled, we shall release the schedule to the Forum.

Should you have any questions or require further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact us. I look forward to meeting you and BMW Forum Members again.

Melissa Chong
Marketing Manager
Quill Auto
melissa.chong@quill-automobiles.com.my
Tel 03 7955 6333

Probably in August during the Hari Raya season and the final final one, if they still got any stocks left, will be in Dec.

Tks Dr. Raymond. Wow I will make way for the F30 launch. Won't be joining in this saturday as I will be away.

Still think that this is the best time to get an E90. I hope BMWM will throw in freebies and more discount. The F30 is definitely great but it's gonna be at full price and at the lowest spec. Just my thought :)

Zhul,
Yeah provided they still have stock by then. For those season. Or perhaps very few E90 left to make the red carpet for the F30.

Aidenboy;715449 said:
Tks Dr. Raymond. Wow I will make way for the F30 launch. Won't be joining in this saturday as I will be away.

Still think that this is the best time to get an E90. I hope BMWM will throw in freebies and more discount. The F30 is definitely great but it's gonna be at full price and at the lowest spec. Just my thought :)

Zhul,
Yeah provided they still have stock by then. For those season. Or perhaps very few E90 left to make the red carpet for the F30.

get an E90 with an iDrive....it really completes the car. I hope I don't like the F30 too much. hee hee.......got to rob the bank otherwise.....

docrayboy;715461 said:
I hope I don't like the F30 too much. hee hee.......got to rob the bank otherwise.....

Doc, so humble....bet you can even afford the //M series if you want to.

Waiting for them to give 0% 7 Yrs package would be the best for E90 haha! Even now BMWM giving 5 years 0% interest is aalready a steal to many upgraders like me.

Doc,
How's the F10 event at Quill yesterday? I knew it rained the whole day. What a waste. Hope it went well.

Top Bottom