Delivery of F30

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

a5glude

Club Guest
Any one has taken delivery of their F30? Any feedback especially on issue. Hopefully it will not be like what F10 initial batch which was full of issue, e.g. front absorber sound, air con sound, etc.

Received mine yst evening. So far so good but yeah, keeping my fingers crossed.

Received mine. So far no problem and hoping it remains that way. My old man owns the F10. No issue with aircond sound or anything. Maybe we are just lucky, been driving bmw cars for quite some years now without any complains.

Btw mine is black sapphire in sports trim.

Have been driving Japs car for years, and now take the gut to switch to continental car. Choose bimmer as I just don't like the star. Going to pick up my F30 luxury havana colour this Sunday. Kind of eager to get the feel of the power and confort of bimmer. Hope I have made the right decision in getting this bimmer.

3 series never really about comfort.

If comfort your forte, Would go for Nissan Teana V6!

ck318ci;735084 said:
3 series never really about comfort.

If comfort your forte, Would go for Nissan Teana V6!

I thought GS350.. LOL!

Wah! Can start an F30 register liao.. but won't see my name in the list though.. still haven't recover from my E90 financial set back.. :20:

astroboy;735086 said:
I thought GS350.. LOL!

Wah! Can start an F30 register liao.. but won't see my name in the list though.. still haven't recover from my E90 financial set back.. :20:

astroboy, I feel for you. It really needs a lot of commitment to pull the plug to get a bimmer as there is no turning back ...

astroboy;735086 said:
I thought GS350.. LOL!

I test driven the GS300 before, very composed and comfy especially the leather seats. BMW seats barred the Nappa Comfort seats cant really match the one from the land of rising sun.
However, Maybe I had too much expectation on a lexus to be eeriely quiet and wasnt too impress with some engine noise intrusion to the cabin.
Was hard for me to choose then and Eventually went for the E60( Then) due to the driving dynamics and brand! ( I know- I am a brand whore)

Oh the nissan, If you have sub 200k to purchase a daily car, I think it is one good car, better than camry and styling is quite my liking ( Personal)
The QV6 ( Hope still the same from previous Cefiro) is the quietest engine I have driven thus far owning few Mercs and BMW

Many labeled us as brand whore despite I keep telling them I'm not.. sigh! If I'm a brand whore, I would go for the 3-star.

I bought the E90 due to it's driving dynamic on a 4 door sedan. If there's another sedan with such balance chassis, especially from a Toyota, no brainer for me to switch. And I get the best in reliability and low maintenance bill.

Horse power is also not my top priority as long as it's not the lowest in it's class.

fad;734366 said:
Received mine. So far no problem and hoping it remains that way. My old man owns the F10. No issue with aircond sound or anything. Maybe we are just lucky, been driving bmw cars for quite some years now without any complains.

Btw mine is black sapphire in sports trim.
What is your F10 manufacturer year? 528i?

Got my F30 baby yesterday (328i havana colour). I can tell its performance is anytime better than Japs car. You really can feel the power. This car is full of computer gadgets, and need a little more time to get acquainted to it. It has this feature where the engine stops when the car is in stationary, and then reignite whenever you release the brake. If this happen to frequently during a bad traffic jam, will this have any negative impact to the engine? Please advise, anybody?

the start-stop function was implemented in consideration of having to stop at traffic lights or even long jams...but,if all the time everytime the engine has to stop n start,long term effect may arise!but, i believe the option shud be available for the engine to repeatedly stop or not at driver's prefference n situation....check it out!!provisions engineeringly n technically would hv been implemented into this function!its a BMW,if Proton or Perodua maybe a concern!BIG concern!

gsc102;736481 said:
Got my F30 baby yesterday (328i havana colour). I can tell its performance is anytime better than Japs car. You really can feel the power. This car is full of computer gadgets, and need a little more time to get acquainted to it. It has this feature where the engine stops when the car is in stationary, and then reignite whenever you release the brake. If this happen to frequently during a bad traffic jam, will this have any negative impact to the engine? Please advise, anybody?

Congrats!:) To be honest, i off the autostart stop everytime i get into the car. I find it blardy irritating..

gsc102;736481 said:

1 advice for new owner - READ THE MANUAL.. really helps...

Top Bottom