Changed my mind about selling...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

azwanb

Club Guest
Ok. Went to Sapura Auto this weekend and decided to hold off the e90 purchase as the 325 M Sport is just too close a price to the 523i e60. With me moving house and all that I have taken the advice of my esteemed friends to hold off for now. Changing house and car at the same time does not sound like a bright idea I guess. So its off the market for now. But given that I was going to keep it, I went on to service it and had the leathers all cleaned up and did the tyre rotations etc. I saw a pretty messed up e39 BP 8XXX... a very familiar number plate! They were replacing all sorts of parts on it coz of accident damage. Looked pretty good but still has a lot of stuff to replace still (underneath) I just came accross this pic a few mins ago... NOW am gonna ask where can I get this repaint done while changing at least the front bumber to m5 type. Any suggestions? Now this car is bloody gorgeous.
Beautiful%20white%20E39.jpg

aRRrgghh;270030 said:
This car is gorgeous because it is a bloody M5 hehe.

yup.. agreed !!!! it's bloody gorgeous M5 with chrome rims... slurp..:rock:

Thanks! IT has been a long time. Need to get back to groupie activities... Hahaha. BTW, anybody knows where I can do reupholstery not for the leather but for the inside pillars and ceiling etc? Is it expensive? AM thinking of changing mine, as part of my programme to keep the car feeling and looking as new as possible at all times. Man.. when I do eventually sell this, the next guy better thank me!

AND also, where can I get those rims?

those wheels are BBS LM's
not sure where you can get them from though.....they look HOT!

to reupholster the roof lining it costs about $400

that BP8000 is bank repossesed car, sold at gmart auction, the reserve price was 85k. i think new owner (prolly used car dealer) already put ads to sell in the star at 11xk...claimed as the msport version.

Top Bottom