My 2003 M54 520i with 168,000 km

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Looks great, What kind of paint are they using?

Mind sharing the cost and contact of the place?

maxxsp;754738 said:
Looks great, What kind of paint are they using?

Mind sharing the cost and contact of the place?

I asked for Glasurit or any equivalent quality paint.
The damage is not yet known but circa RM5k-6k as per informed by Jason Foo.
I'll get the contact for you later, as I asked Jason Foo to take care everything for me.

520i is back, debadged. No pics yet.

Paintshop: Harum Angkasa Paint S/B
Damage: 5k
Duration: 3 weeks

Her rear view mirror is on loan to her big brother so it's a bit difficult to drive. Anyway today I just received her big brother's repaired auto-dim rear view mirror, so I guess she'll get back her rear vision soon.

Yeah... I wud have paid 25k for that car. Now looks like we have to buy the white E21 that is sleeping under the blanket :wink:

Taken a few quick-ones while lepak-king at Optimum earlier this evening:

Front view

IMG_20120706_153133.jpg

Debadged - backed by popular "protest" :4:

IMG_20120706_153159.jpg

Side View

IMG_20120706_153229.jpg

Herbert;753110 said:
Why replaced timing chain/belt with used unit?

Bro herbert, that's because it's FOC and covered under mutual warranty provided by Jason :)

Seewai,

Your car looks nice with this new colour. Suggest you change side yellow markers with white ones to match front rear and front lights.

seewai;756409 said:
Bro herbert, that's because it's FOC and covered under mutual warranty provided by Jason :)

were u driving the car today? i tot i might have seen a 39 with that colour. wanted to honk, but saw the driver look like pimp daddy, so got scared. hehehe

Herbert;756435 said:
Seewai,

Your car looks nice with this new colour. Suggest you change side yellow markers with white ones to match front rear and front lights.

I've been waiting for the yellow markers to wear off but I guess it's going to take them forever if I do wait. One fine day I'll get them changed :).

I also know that the exhaust/bumper clearance became kind of weird. It was OK for quite some time and not sure what happened in between and became "senget" one side, must be some loose bolts or broken exhaust mounting.

ramsing;756437 said:
were u driving the car today? i tot i might have seen a 39 with that colour. wanted to honk, but saw the driver look like pimp daddy, so got scared. hehehe

Yes bro, I was. I take that as a compliment haha! Considering a career change.

i noticed that your plate numbers use two different fonts for front and back. is it purposely done or what? hehe. nice body color and nice rims too. how i really admire that style.

seewai;756408 said:
Taken a few quick-ones while lepak-king at Optimum earlier this evening:

Front view

IMG_20120706_153133.jpg

Debadged - backed by popular "protest" :4:

IMG_20120706_153159.jpg

Side View

IMG_20120706_153229.jpg

Hey good looking! Very nice original look kind of ride...like a new car.....congrats

huskar3399;756478 said:
i noticed that your plate numbers use two different fonts for front and back. is it purposely done or what? hehe. nice body color and nice rims too. how i really admire that style.

Too eye-catching when I used the rear font in front. PDRM made me pay a tad too much. Time to lay low for the time being. :4:

JFT63;756488 said:
Hey good looking! Very nice original look kind of ride...like a new car.....congrats

Thanks for the compliment bro. This is done so that I have a very good reason not to sell off the ride at the moment.

seewai;756065 said:
520i is back, debadged. No pics yet.

Paintshop: Harum Angkasa Paint S/B
Damage: 5k
Duration: 3 weeks

Her rear view mirror is on loan to her big brother so it's a bit difficult to drive. Anyway today I just received her big brother's repaired auto-dim rear view mirror, so I guess she'll get back her rear vision soon.

Awesome paintjob from the pics. i like how they stripped off everything & paint car inside out. Too much of Overhauling episodes...hehe.

I'm keen to visit the paintshop for my lil' white devil.....but 3weeks, gotta find myself a backup ride before i can do that. Hopefully price is cheaper for a 2-door and unsure if they can do a matt colour. Also while they strip the car, hope to sound proof the base as well. I've sound proofed the roof & door

First car wash after colour change

IMG_20120728_170430.jpg

IMG_20120728_170536.jpg

IMG_20120728_170600.jpg

Reached home and found a "public" parking lot

IMG_20120728_171949.jpg

IMG_20120728_171937.jpg

Seewai,

Nice new color. When are you replacing the side yellow markers?

Hi bro, can you repost the pics of your hud? the pics seem to be down. If u do come Singapore, let me know! let me get the chance to admire your E39!

Top Bottom