CarSoft diagnostic software

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
bmw7833;603047 said:
U all show the pic here now the custom know already la..

maybe we declare "Group Buy for BMW Club Malaysia", they will know it is not for commercial usage.

one way to go around it is to declare lesser value... if total less than RM500, automatic tax exempted

Group Buy for BMW Scanner V1.4.0.
Closing date: 7th Jan 2011
Price: RM170 - (Please add extra RM10 if you want the item to be send to you in Malaysia by poslaju)
Adaptor cable: 16pin to 20 pin round type connector - RM9.00 (required for older model)
Collect in KL/Klang/PD
Please take note we will share the cost of Malaysia Tax if incurred by custom.

1. Alex5522
2. daichii
3. jarance
4. Bmwjackiee36(with adaptor)
5. solo
6. Yazmeen(with the adaptor)
7. e39-boy (with adaptor)
8. IanDaddy (with adaptor)
9. bimmerholic (with adaptor)
10. jumpman
11. bmw7833 (do i need the adaptor for my car?)
12. rafamr -(with adaptor)
13. B33mer- hope someone can teach me how to use it
14. ah_Keng (with adaptor)
15. hky

Note:
Price have been reduced to RM170 from RM190 due to saving in freight charge (group buy) and
5% discount when purchase in bulk of 10 items.
Payment advise shall be informed via PM.

ah_Keng;603054 said:
one way to go around it is to declare lesser value... if total less than RM500, automatic tax exempted

They will not believe 10 pcs only cost RM500 bro.

Closing date: 7th Jan 2011 or maximum of 20 items.
Price: RM170 - (Please add extra RM10 if you want the item to be send to you in Malaysia by poslaju)
Adaptor cable: 16pin to 20 pin round type connector - RM9.00 (required for older model)
Collect in KL/Klang/PD

1. Alex5522
2. daichii
3. jarance
5. solo
10. jumpman
11. bmw7833
15. hky
16. bmw23 (with adaptor)
17. johnJ

Note:
Price have been reduced to RM170 from RM190 due to saving in freight charge (group buy) and

Suddenly become hot cake pula tis stuff, did every body know how to use ? If not then our Sifu Mr J will be very..very.. busy later on. LOL....

If there's a tutorial session I'm gonna join too. This is new stuff for me :top::top:

bmw7833;603062 said:
They will not believe 10 pcs only cost RM500 bro.

I used to work for a major air courier company, not in clearance field, but if I recall correctly, all the declaration are via electronic submission, the checkpoint is value only..

aidilj;603097 said:
If there's a tutorial session I'm gonna join too. This is new stuff for me :top::top:

just whack lar... about the price for one full tank only... :)

Bro Jarance, i'd like to add on the adaptor as im using E30 and also postage to Kuching. Thanks!

Closing date: 7th Jan 2011 or maximum of 20 items.
Collect in KL/Klang/PD

1. Alex5522
2. daichii
3. jarance
5. solo
10. jumpman (with adaptor) - sent to Kuching via poslaju
11. bmw7833
15. hky
16. bmw23 (with adaptor)
17. johnJ

Note:

sewell, so far I have only tested in Win Xp only. have not tried newer window like vista (crap) and win7 (super crap).

BTW, your E39 do NOT required any adapter. they are plug in directly to the diagnostic port which
is located in your car. it located just under the dashboard on the right hand side (just under the small
compartment). Just pull down the flap and you be able to the d-shape plug.[/QUOTE]

Bro Jarance, any idea if it can run on Apple OS though?... And can you tweak ur ECU with this? Agreed though, best left to the experts...

jarance;603203 said:
sewell, so far I have only tested in Win Xp only. have not tried newer window like vista (crap) and win7 (super crap).

Jarance, Could you please help me to ask see can run on windows 7 or not. very very interested in this program.

another question, can monitor Gearbox temp or not?

Abt that adaptor, me thinking of using on my E30 oso, if applicable... whacks only laa...

Top Bottom