Car detailing, polish, wax, and wash?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
kc's;834499 said:
Hands on detailing saves you hundreds & thousands of RM every year especially Hari Raya

Totally Agreed with this KC, but as you know not everyone have the Passion, Time and Patience to detail their Car (s) and for those of us living in Condominiums and would really love to detail their Car (s) ...this might a dis-advantage. I do take out time also among my Busy Schedule to detail my Car's personally. But one need to have the Passion for detailing to get an exceptional result :top:

Val101;835390 said:
Totally Agreed with this KC, but as you know not everyone have the Passion, Time and Patience to detail their Car (s) and for those of us living in Condominiums and would really love to detail their Car (s) ...this might a dis-advantage. I do take out time also among my Busy Schedule to detail my Car's personally. But one need to have the Passion for detailing to get an exceptional result :top:

Tqs val101

A simple attitude will change your altitude of your car out look
U don't not need land or water running to clean your car

That is the reason of no rinse wash!

kc's;835883 said:
Tqs val101

A simple attitude will change your altitude of your car out look
U don't not need land or water running to clean your car

That is the reason of no rinse wash!

I know KC, and for me i use Meguiars Ultimate Wash & Wax, this Product Wash and Wax without the need of any Water to Clean your Car, Loosens Grime and Lubricates. And you can use it anytime, anywhere even without using even a single drop of water. This Works Wonders.

Val101;835985 said:
I know KC, and for me i use Meguiars Ultimate Wash & Wax, this Product Wash and Wax without the need of any Water to Clean your Car, Loosens Grime and Lubricates. And you can use it anytime, anywhere even without using even a single drop of water. This Works Wonders.

yupp

the thing that matters most is:- y6ou are true owner- who claims its ownership ....thats attitude will determine yr car altitude

Val101;835985 said:

Dear Bro Val,

need some clarification on the above , you mean the product does not need water at all , to dilute it even.? Assuming the car is very dirty due to rains, potholes, sand, watermarks, etc etc, just apply the product and everyting will go shine and sweet again? Waaaaa i wud like one.

# my other 2 cent - if you know the bird shit came from a black crow aka GAGAK, immediately go and wash it by hook or by crook. Thats the worst birdshit ever n may damage deep into your lacquer if leave unattended. Its worst than acid rain. TQ

ST72

Simon_T72;843174 said:
Dear Bro Val,

need some clarification on the above , you mean the product does not need water at all , to dilute it even.? Assuming the car is very dirty due to rains, potholes, sand, watermarks, etc etc, just apply the product and everyting will go shine and sweet again? Waaaaa i wud like one.

# my other 2 cent - if you know the bird shit came from a black crow aka GAGAK, immediately go and wash it by hook or by crook. Thats the worst birdshit ever n may damage deep into your lacquer if leave unattended. Its worst than acid rain. TQ

ST72

Yes, with Meguiars Ultimate Wash & Wax, this Product Wash and Wax without the need of any Water to Clean your Car, Loosens Grime and Lubricates and the Car will Shine.

Simon_T72;843174 said:
Dear Bro Val,

ST72

Yes, with Meguiars Ultimate Wash & Wax, this Product Wash and Wax without the need of any Water to Clean your Car, Loosens Grime and Lubricates and the Car will Shine.

This maybe an old post but just to update. Tried car international polish at quill city mall. The 2 stage polish costs me RM228. They offered me a anti-bacteria essence treatment in my cabin and I took the package with the 2 stage polish at RM289.
My thoughts on the job done:

The Bad
1) 1 side mirror not polished
2) door interior panels not polished
3) interior not cleaned properly ( ash tray not clean)
4) windscreen scratches remains ( I was told that they cannot remove it)
5) Anti bacteria essence does not smell pleasant, more like a spray with cheap fragrance
6) exhaust tips not polished
7) side moldings edges not polished

The Good
1) Generally the polish is good and some marks and swirls are removed ( told him I want a DA polish hence go 2 stage)
2) tire dressing rather lasting, I went through 2 rain storms and it's still looking good
3) on time and you will receive a sms when your car is done ( took 2 hours roughly to get this job done )
4) friendly service

Overall rating 6 out of 10.
For a general polish to remove swirls since I do not have a DA, I think it's rather ok, but I do not think they are detailed enough.
Also, do not go for the added anti-bacteria treatment, it made my car stinks for many days.
Now I need to send it for a steam clean.LOL
I will do my own hand polish until I need another machine polish. Will explore others.
I hope this review is helpful. Thank you.

Top Bottom