Lasting effect of Meguiars Detailing

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
feel like putting a phone no. tag for this car .... using my key can ahh...ke ke ke :)

Originally posted by Daredevil@Dec 18 2004, 05:49 PM
Guys,

Check this out. Car detailed during the recent Malaysian Auto Dream event (about a month ago). After at least 10 washes and without applying any wax or polish, the mirror effect is still there. Just wash with water also boleh...ekeke....my air brush looks good eh? :p
Just stumbled on this thread....Hmmmmm those flowerpots from the reflection looks kinda familiar like ive seen it some where before..

Originally posted by kevster30@Dec 21 2004, 11:37 AM
Flash,

I'll only detail your car if you stop driving it to Kemaman.............ekekekeke
This is what da man Kevster can do !!!

SALUTE!

3er, I'm sure HB can work something out fer clubmembers. A lot of us have been frequenting HB. Prics aside. You won't regret the service and after sales service. Their car wash even comes with a free 'blowjob'. ekekek....seriously....

This is the effect of water sliding off the car after a good wax job at HB. Each time after I wash my car, I'll just take it for a quick spin and it'll be dry in no time...hahaha....

Originally posted by Daredevil@Jan 28 2005, 03:07 PM
3er, I'm sure HB can work something out fer clubmembers. A lot of us have been frequenting HB. Prics aside. You won't regret the service and after sales service. Their car wash even comes with a free 'blowjob'. ekekek....seriously....

This is the effect of water sliding off the car after a good wax job at HB. Each time after I wash my car, I'll just take it for a quick spin and it'll be dry in no time...hahaha....
Hmmmm, now let's see if it can stand to its toughest test yet... a few days in Kemaman (after CNY though)... ha ha. :lol:

Top Bottom