boosting up the e34

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
hi guys

still dont know what to do to my e34. 1JZs n RBs is not an option to me. i prefer BMWs. wht if i swap to 3.5L or 3.0L. how is the legal procedures.? how bout the cost? does they come with manual trans.? my left hand get very itchy la with auto. :D . can sifus here enlighten me.. please.

BLaCkHoWLiNG;416226 said:
no need u tube laa...

but bear in mind.. v8 can make yr wallet thousands to zero in less than 45 seconds

worse part is..

AND STILL GET SMOKED BY 1JZ

agrreed with u..meter up wallet down..:listen:

BLaCkHoWLiNG;416226 said:
no need u tube laa...

but bear in mind.. v8 can make yr wallet thousands to zero in less than 45 seconds

worse part is..

AND STILL GET SMOKED BY 1JZ

Couldn't agree more ....

Ok - let's start www.exbmwnow1jz.com ... :top:

e34 v8 4.0/2.5vanos vs e34 1iz/2jz :listen::listen::listen:
Mari kita lihat siapa yang kena!:top:
location? lekas Hiway from seremban to kajang exit....:stupid:
panjang sikit....::driver::driver::driver:

MY MONEY ON e34 v8 4litre/2.5 vanos
maybe driver tak terror atau jalan pendek:68:

hehehehe kalau berani.....

antiquer;416089 said:
hi guys

still dont know what to do to my e34. 1JZs n RBs is not an option to me. i prefer BMWs. wht if i swap to 3.5L or 3.0L. how is the legal procedures.? how bout the cost? does they come with manual trans.? my left hand get very itchy la with auto. :D . can sifus here enlighten me.. please.

Hey Guys......im NEW here.......But antiquer...i agree with you too.........a BIMMER should stay a BIMMER.....
I just got a 520i 24Valve 1996..............is this single Vanos?? And now planning to dress up sikit....kekeke......any ideas where to get cheap & nice parts for E34s??? Ada rim Alpina or AC Type 1 mangkuk ahh?

All sifus ...pls share ya.......I used to drive a Volvo T5 2.3Turbo.....kekeke....now selling.......demam E34 now:top::wink:

antiquer;416089 said:
hi guys

mr 535i... camna..? how about maintanence? sama v8 4.0 ka?

antiquer;416393 said:
mr 535i... camna..? how about maintanence? sama v8 4.0 ka?

3.5 vs 4.0 ? 3.5 is cheaper to maintain but V8 4.0 is silky smooth...

535i;416395 said:
3.5 vs 4.0 ? 3.5 is cheaper to maintain but V8 4.0 is silky smooth...

mr 535i..
let say that i want to swap to 535. how much is the cost?

when u say cheaper to maintain, how cheap is that.? :D

antiquer;416420 said:
mr 535i..
let say that i want to swap to 535. how much is the cost?

when u say cheaper to maintain, how cheap is that.? :D

Dude - this conversation will be going round and round ; starting from M50 2.5, 535, chipping, V8 bla bla bla ...

U have a good base M50 - pushing it to 2.5 will be the best choice. There are still tons of parts available.

3.5 is an old engine - M30. Parts are not easy to find and probably it will cost more than M50. V8 will be more expensive.

Yeah - i know - it's fun to listen to all the racun. At the end of the day - how deep is your wallet ..

If i say i hv spent 120K - in the last 8 years - owning the 535/m5 - will you believe me ?:stupid:

You'd better believe this guy, god knows how many engines he has gone through... (alreadi lost count)... and for the ladies, he is still single and available.:top: Better hurry before the cats get to him.:eek:

535i;416454 said:
If i say i hv spent 120K - in the last 8 years - owning the 535/m5 - will you believe me ?:stupid:

535i;416454 said:
Dude - this conversation will be going round and round ; starting from M50 2.5, 535, chipping, V8 bla bla bla ...

U have a good base M50 - pushing it to 2.5 will be the best choice. There are still tons of parts available.

3.5 is an old engine - M30. Parts are not easy to find and probably it will cost more than M50. V8 will be more expensive.

Yeah - i know - it's fun to listen to all the racun. At the end of the day - how deep is your wallet ..

thanks mr 535..
your post really help.

its not that im ready to swap to 3.5, i just want to know all the choices i have before i make any decision. with all the descriptions i have about the options, i believe i can make a good decision that suits me. all the advices an opinions given, will be considered seriously. thanks to all who contribute the precious knowledge.

p/s: 120k in the last 8 yrs, i believe u. :) (old things need a serious care)

antiquer;416475 said:
thanks mr 535..
your post really help.

its not that im ready to swap to 3.5, i just want to know all the choices i have before i make any decision. with all the descriptions i have about the options, i believe i can make a good decision that suits me. all the advices an opinions given, will be considered seriously. thanks to all who contribute the precious knowledge.

p/s: 120k in the last 8 yrs, i believe u. :) (old things need a serious care)

So Bro Antiquer, have u decided on your modifications? I'm interested with some basic modification like you.

BTW, how to determine whether the E34 is M20 or M50?

buzzlie;416657 said:
So Bro Antiquer, have u decided on your modifications? I'm interested with some basic modification like you.

BTW, how to determine whether the E34 is M20 or M50?

M20 - People call it "Ketam" or 12 valve
M50 - 24 valve

Sifus2 correct me if i'm wrong

flash;416459 said:
You'd better believe this guy, god knows how many engines he has gone through... (alreadi lost count)... and for the ladies, he is still single and available.:top: Better hurry before the cats get to him.:eek:

Kenot already - Cats aka felix aka Pussy eloped with Ramsing aka Siva already ... :33:

Top Bottom