boosting up the e34

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
....i knew this Green Bimmer would 'speak' up. So bro GB is it yours that is up for sale...just asking.

ramsing;413833 said:
no need swap engine...since u're already M50, just stroke the internals and get the correct ECU. done deal :) :top:

this one interesting. this is the way i prefer. :top:

geoffreylee;413825 said:
If your M50B20 is till good then sell it off and get a 2.8 or 3.2 engine ... just top up.. my two cent

this is not pangkal lengan anymore, bluepanther. this is way up to pangkal leher. :laugh:

mandonna;413907 said:
:listen::listen:bro kalau mau up gred to e34 v8 540i engine full cut please PM me i got one comming in:top:

inntegramania, u take la this offer. hahaha

antiquer;414337 said:
this one interesting. this is the way i prefer. :top:

ok coz...at least no need to worry about condition of engine. everything is brand new. alternatively, to maximise your current engine, just boost it up first until the piston rings give way. then only stroke up. :D many ways to do it....

i live in penang. i hardly know any good mechanic to consult with. plus upgrade part also very difficult to get.
any advice?

waiiiit, waiiit. i think im lost. can somebody help me explaining what is sprint booster and what is internal stroke? im in a dark, konpius :stupid:

antiquer;414441 said:
waiiiit, waiiit. i think im lost. can somebody help me explaining what is sprint booster and what is internal stroke? im in a dark, konpius :stupid:

sprint booster is for drivebywire cars. stroke is to increase the capacity :)

in PG i dunno any mechs. you have to check with the PG sifus. :) all the best mate.

ramsing;413809 said:
weiii...u semua pun mau ar?? u auto la...dun simply change headers. later you lost low + mid range, then u cry. once u become a man, and go manual, then u can main2 with your head :D hehe

this lamsing so farny la...:biggrin:

antiquer;414441 said:

Stroking essentially involves increasing the internal capacity of ur engine or in other words increasing the size of ur combustion chamber.a stroker kit normally consists of replacement pistons,conrods and a crankshaft.the bigger pistons increases ur bore and the conrods and crankshaft increases ur stroke.So the process will involve 'opening up' the bowels of the engine,which means it is time consuming and labour intensive..the advantage of all this is that if the job is properly done,u'll end up with an engine that is not only more torquey and powerful,but it'll be as good as new too.mind u,it won't be as cheap as bolting on pod filters and exhaust systems la..but stroking will be a more worthwhile mod cuz u'll be able to feel a large difference in performance.

All said and done tho,i still think forced induction is still the best mod u can do to boost power and torque.turbo or supercharging,that's what i'd do.

ramsing;414443 said:
sprint booster is for drivebywire cars. stroke is to increase the capacity :)

in PG i dunno any mechs. you have to check with the PG sifus. :) all the best mate.

ooo.. ok. ok. thanks mr ramsing. do u know any penang sifus? seems like everybody is from klang valley here.

antiquer;414458 said:
ooo.. ok. ok. thanks mr ramsing. do u know any penang sifus? seems like everybody is from klang valley here.

....it's ok bro i call them for you.

Calling all the Penang e34 maniacs....please assist....:top:

integramania;414542 said:
wah ramsing.... ok lar i take u go Starkiss lar...or else my ass alwis kena fried here....lol

weeeiiii....how can u never show respect to the taikor of PJ la.....u must always invite him first one. he shareholder of ciumbintang, later he send all his peukorrrs to come 'phek' u...eheheheh. i think u know who i'm tlakign about

ramsing;414832 said:
weeeiiii....how can u never show respect to the taikor of PJ la.....u must always invite him first one. he shareholder of ciumbintang, later he send all his peukorrrs to come 'phek' u...eheheheh. i think u know who i'm tlakign about

Oh...no need invite lar....our fren malam malam howling there already.....hahahahaha

ramsing;413833 said:
no need swap engine...since u're already M50, just stroke the internals and get the correct ECU. done deal :) :top:

Heya Ramsing,
I have an M50B25 w/ auto gearbox. Any details on stroking the internals.. would stroking to 3.2 be an option?.. and the costs involved as well as potential power output. I already have chipped the ECU and have straight thru exhaust.
Cheers man !

Top Bottom