Bodyworks 325i MOD....

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

cubana

Club Guest
hiii.... need your info for M Sport body works mod,will get my 325i by next week & thinking do some external M Sport MOD.Any of friends can tell where to do it, cost of RM, and 18" rims as well (525i m sport rims) and glad if friends can post some pic.

Bro cubana, why don't you just get the Sports if you want M kit? The cost difference when new was only 20k, and for that you get M-aerodynamic kit, M-steering, M-seats, M-suspension, 18" wheels, iDrive, satnav, and a few other goodies. It'll cost a lot, lot more to retrofit even a few of those. :listen:

Schwepps;323439 said:
Bro cubana, why don't you just get the Sports if you want M kit? The cost difference when new was only 20k, and for that you get M-aerodynamic kit, M-steering, M-seats, M-suspension, 18" wheels, iDrive, satnav, and a few other goodies. It'll cost a lot, lot more to retrofit even a few of those. :listen:

hii...schw..dont want la...,bcoz w wanna feel 325i just for a short time ler.but if you guys WTB 325i m sport got 1 friend reg aug 2007 color SG mileage 18k price range 245k - 250k in very very good cond..bcoz he wanna upgrade.

cubana;323507 said:
hii...schw..dont want la...,bcoz w wanna feel 325i just for a short time ler.but if you guys WTB 325i m sport got 1 friend reg aug 2007 color SG mileage 18k price range 245k - 250k in very very good cond..bcoz he wanna upgrade.

Tell your friend im interested. Can trade in my 320i 2005 CBU with 116000kms ?

If can, confirm i will upgrade :)

I have spoken with the ppl from AB Sungai Besi. They still selling the Pre-reg at 275k. Was thinking of changing brands to merc for that price :thefinger:

Bimmer910;323676 said:
Tell your friend im interested. Can trade in my 320i 2005 CBU with 116000kms ?

If can, confirm i will upgrade :)

I have spoken with the ppl from AB Sungai Besi. They still selling the Pre-reg at 275k. Was thinking of changing brands to merc for that price :thefinger:

ok b910, leave yr contact no here bcoz the seller a bit protocol and he wont accept any nego anymore.....i will help you get yr dream M. but mine 1 very sad tday the owner cancell to sell his 325i after nego done.now keep in searching back for normal e90 325i......

Top Bottom