BMWCM website and Search engine down

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

ssmann

Club Guest
Dear Committee,Recently I have encountered server downtime, and also very slow server speed. Today the search database is down. I wonder if it is just me or is there something sinister brewing.....Thanks in advance.

hi everyone, the new post function has been fixed.
the new post database was corrupt and required a repair.

ssmann;576697 said:
Dear Committee,

Recently I have encountered server downtime, and also very slow server speed. Today the search database is down. I wonder if it is just me or is there something sinister brewing.....

Thanks in advance.

Hi ssman, thanks for posting, is the site still loading slow for you?

Also, there's really nothing sinister about website hiccups, it's simply software or hardware crashing or a malicious attack.

Thanks for the clarification mate. Faced the same problem since last night around 10pm. Was halfway creating a new thread when the error occurred. Thank goodness I copied and pasted the codes before I submitted the thread. :D

Glad to see the site running as usual. :top:

Tom;576716 said:
hi everyone, the new post function has been fixed.
the new post database was corrupt and required a repair.

Hi ssman, thanks for posting, is the site still loading slow for you?

Also, there's really nothing sinister about website hiccups, it's simply software or hardware crashing or a malicious attack.

Grt help Tom! Thanks a million. Too many sinister hacks going on these days and I though we suffered similar faith....thanks anyway!

I have been getting 503 Service Unavailable message whenever I click on newer posting?!

I am getting "404 Bad Request" when using firefox browser but OK on MS Internet Explorer.

post note: It OK now. Just clear the cache and can use firefox browser again.

Try to press "F5" to refresh the page whenever u cannot go through the page.. It's help on mine..

Top Bottom